Senior Product Manager, Core Wallet & Payments
Get ready for an incredible journey with Dapper Labs, as we seek a Senior Product Manager for Wallet & Payments to drive the evolution of our identity, wallet, and payments platform! As the wizards of web3, we're all about letting real people experience the magic of the new ownership economy. Simplifying blockchain for everyday consumers, we curate the best NFTs and communities, generating authentic experiences in partnership with leading names in the industry.
What we'll accomplish together:
- Crafting an inspiring product vision and roadmap that aligns with Dapper Labs' strategic objectives, informed by customer insights and team input.
- Championing an exceptional user experience in every product decision, balancing it with business objectives, and leveraging your technical expertise to develop clear metrics that assess product and team success, using these insights for data-driven decision-making.
- Utilize market analysis, user research, and data analysis to define customer needs and experiences, translating them into clear requirements, and iterating rapidly through strategic experiments.
- Nurturing a collaborative atmosphere that unites our diverse teams - engineering, product managers, marketing, data, finance, and customer service - to work towards shared goals.
- Investigating innovation and new opportunities, evaluating the potential for new products or improvements, and identifying promising business ventures.
A little about you:
- You have extensive experience in product management, with a strong technical background, and experience in the blockchain/crypto/web3 space; bonus points for previous work in trust and safety, developer experience, and payments products.
- You possess robust analytical and problem-solving skills and have a knack for conveying your findings through compelling storytelling.
- You've shown success in scaling products in fast-paced, evolving industries through continuous learning and experimentation.
- You thrive in complex, technical settings and have proficiency in UX/UI design principles and tools, with a firm understanding of user-centered design processes.
- You're a problem-solver with strong analytical skills, who can weave a compelling story from data while navigating the technical complexities of blockchain.
- You're ready to roll up your sleeves, make sense of chaos, manage ambiguity, and get stuff done in the world of decentralization.
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs uses blockchain technology to make web3 experiences easy, safe and fun.
Since it was founded in 2018, Dapper Labs has given enthusiasts a real stake in the game by bringing them closer to the brands they love, building engaged and exciting communities for them to contribute to, and producing new pathways for them to become creators themselves.
Dapper Labs is the makers of the Dapper Platform - the trusted gateway to digital worlds - and the officially-licensed digital video collectibles including NBA Top Shot, NFL All Day, UFC Strike and LaLiga Golazos.
Notable investors in Dapper Labs include Andreessen Horowitz, Coatue, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures (GV), Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others. Dapper Labs’ studio partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL and NFLPA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, as well as 100+ others.
Visit our website to learn even more about Dapper Labs, including information about benefits and perks.