Tech Lead at FanCraze Technologies
*Who we are *
We at FanCraze are on a mission to create a metaverse of Cricket combining NFTs, gaming, utilities, and real-world experiences to create a platform for fans to collect, use, play, and interact. We’re now considered the leaders in a space we helped to blend technology with sports collectible, we are backed by Tiger Global, Sequoia, and Dapper Lab to name a few and we’re growing like crazy. We’ve got a culture focused on smart, continual learning, challengers, believers…and our people love it.
What we expect
- Analyze, propose and manage budgets, technologies and resources for projects
- Plan strategies for the development of designs and products on schedule and on budget
- Communicate and collaborate with other managers, stakeholders and contractors
- Prioritize, delegate and supervise all engineers’ activities and deliverables
- Manage, support, and evaluate engineers’ performance
- Hire new talent for the team and offer coaching and development opportunities
- Provide input in strategic technical decisions and solutions, when needed
- Build the entire technical documentation and project roadmaps
Who you should be
- Minimum of 8 years of experience with developing end-to-end complex systems with a high growth startup or complex technology driven firm
- Bachelor s degree in Engineering (preferrable Computer Science background)
- Strong oral and written communications with strong inter-personal skills to collaborate with vendor teams and global IT owners with attention to micro level details.
- Proficient in building REST APIs to interact with relational and non-relational data sources
- Proficient with Nodejs and React framework
- Proficient with MongoDB
- Hands-on experience in code and system optimization
- Hands-on experience in managing a team, setting up release and testing processes
- Experience in building data pipelines/ETLs and streams is a plus
- Knowledge on blockchain, NFT and metaverse is a plus
Your application has been successfully submitted.