Senior Front End Engineer
Doodles is here to color the world and show everyone that anything is possible with the power of their imagination. Already a leading native in Web3, Doodles’ mission is to redefine what it means to be a world class entertainment brand. From collectibles to music, gaming and more, Doodles develops the most joyful products and experiences in the world. Are you ready to join the ever-expanding Doodles universe and lead with industry-changing innovation? It all starts with a doodle.
About the Role
We’re looking for a Senior Front End Engineer to join our growing Engineering team. You will be responsible for making every user interaction across our applications a delightful and polished experience. In this role, you will work closely with our engineering team on the next iteration of Doodles while reporting directly to the VP of Engineering.
What You’ll Do
- Develop the user interfaces of applications, the core platform, and reusable components.
- Contribute to the ideation, technical design, implementation and testing of new product features.
- Work closely with cross-functional team of product managers, UI and motion designers striving to provide our users with a best-in-class web experience.
- Evaluate new front-end libraries and technologies to fit our needs, and iterate on and maintain Doodles’ front-end stack.
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years of front-end development experience.
- Proven record of shipping high-quality, high-polish code.
- Ability to set technical and cultural standards for engineers.
- Passionate about Web3.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
Doodles is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building and fostering an inclusive, accessible environment for everyone. For questions or concerns regarding accessibility needs please contact email@example.com for assistance
Your application has been successfully submitted.