Join KLKTN as we develop a new digital collectibles platform for North American anime enthusiasts by utilizing web3 & blockchain technology. We are looking for a passionate anime fan & product manager to help define and execute significant features, increase communication, and foster collaboration among a varied set of fans.
This position offers the opportunity to work on the core features and roadmap for our anime collectibles platform. You will be in charge of creating feature roadmaps, designing and releasing high-quality features, gauging success, and using data insights to guide future strategies. Product thinking, technical depth, user-centric design, cross-team collaboration, and external customer interaction are all necessary for this position.
What’s it like to work at KLKTN?
We thrive in a dynamic atmosphere that enables us to quickly experiment, refine our ideas, and confidently deliver to users who share our love of anime! Our colleagues are some of the best in the industry, and we all care deeply about producing fantastic work. As a team, we like learning new things, value different viewpoints, and incorporate these traits into our work processes and products.
- Work closely with the founders to align business goals into actions
- Set product strategy and manage roadmap to achieve business objectives
- Own significant business objectives and be responsible for the full product lifecycle
- Plan, build, and ship cross-platform, with an understanding of platform best practices and release lifecycle
- Look for ways to optimize our discovery, development, and release processes, setting success metrics and sharing learnings with the organization
- Serve as product expert by knowing competition, technological trends, and ability to conduct market / competitor intelligence research
- Defining project requirements and the metrics for success, then drive development with our technical team to create high quality, cutting edge technology
- You show strong, compassionate leadership
- Must be passionate about anime & manga culture
- You have a proven track record of executing and rolling out products and features that delivered positive and measurable impact to users
- You have worked on early stage products and understand the zero to one process (preference for startup)
- Exceptional communicator both verbal and written
- Solid team player, with proven ability to coordinate engineers + designers + marketing
- Experience with marketplaces, 3D WebGL, web3 & blockchain technology
- Experience in executing go-to-market strategies and launching new products
- 4+ years of relevant experience in the role
Top Benefits or perks:
- Annual Salary: CAD 100k ~ 140k
- Stock options (0.1% - 0.3%)
- Extended health benefits
- $500/ year home office allowance
- Own your work laptop after a period
- Work with a highly collaborative and diverse team
- Work from home and also have office space to go to
- And More!
Your application has been successfully submitted.