Finance Specialist at FanCraze Technologies
Who we are
We at FanCraze are combining NFTs, gaming, utilities, and real-world experiences to create a platform for fans to collect, use, play, and interact. We’re now considered the leaders in a space we helped to blend technology with sports collectible, we are backed by Tiger Global, Sequoia,Dapper Labs to name a few, and we’re growing like crazy. We’ve got a culture focused on smart, continual learning, challengers, believers…and our people love it.
Your focus will be
- Own the finance and accounting function for the firm
- Manage all accounting operations and prepare financial statements for parent and subsidiary companies.
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Liaison with external advisors to finalize and close books on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Manage payroll processing and vendor invoicing
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Support tax consultants in the preparation of state and federal tax filings
- Support statutory audit process
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Stay up to date on all reporting requirements and manage & comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
What we expect
- 4 or more years of proven work experience in the accounting and finance function of MNCs
- Familiarity with Quickbooks, US GAAP, and IAS
- Advanced degree in Accounting
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience coordinating with tax consultants and auditors
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Creating the metaverse for cricket.