*Who we are? *
We are combining NFTs, gaming, utilities, and real-world experiences to create a platform for fans to collect, use, play, and interact. We’re now considered the leaders in a space we helped to blend technology with sports collectible, we are backed by Tiger Global, Sequoia, and Dapper Labs to name a few, and we’re growing like crazy. We’ve got a culture focused on smart, continual learning, challengers, believers…and our people love it.
Objectives of this Role
- Build and develop the project team to ensure maximum performance, providing purpose, direction, and motivation
- Lead projects from requirements definition through deployment, identifying schedules, scopes, budget estimations, and project implementation plans, including risk mitigation
- To coordinate internal and external resources, ensuring projects remain within scope, schedule, and defined budgets, in collaboration with project staff from various functional departments
- Analyze project progress and, when necessary, adapt scope, timelines, and costs to ensure that the project team adheres to project requirements
- Establish and maintain relationships with appropriate client stakeholders, providing day-to-day contact on project status and changes
- Establish and maintain processes to manage scope over the project lifecycle, set project quality, and performance standards, and assess and manage risk within, and across, multiple projects
- Structure and manage integrated, multi-track project performance databases for multiple digital, print, social, broadcast, and experiential projects, with an eye on overall progress
- Develop and maintain partnerships with outside resources—including third-party vendors and researchers
- Monitor and assign resources appropriately to streamline project efficiency and maximize deliverable outputs
- Report project outcomes and/or risks to the appropriate management channels as needed—escalating issues as necessary based on project work plans
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business, or a related field
- 5-8 years of project management and related experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, and timeline
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Creating the metaverse for cricket.