DevOps Engineer at FanCraze Technologies
Who we are?
At FanCraze we are combining NFTs, gaming, utilities, and real-world experiences to create a platform for fans to collect, use, play, and interact. We’re now considered the leaders in a space we helped to blend technology with sports collectible, we are backed by Tiger Global, Sequoia, and Dapper Labs to name a few, and we’re growing like crazy. We’ve got a culture focused on smart, continual learning, challengers, believers…and our people love it.
What we expect
- Design cloud infrastructure that is secure, scalable, and highly available on cloud mostly AWS
- Provision, configure and maintain cloud infrastructure defined as code
- Ensure configuration and compliance with configuration management tools
- Administer and troubleshoot Linux based systems
- Troubleshoot problems across a wide array of services and functional areas
- Build and maintain operational tools for deployment, monitoring, and analysis of infrastructure and systems
- Perform infrastructure cost analysis and optimization
Who you should be?
- At least 4-7 years of experience building and maintaining AWS infrastructure (VPC, EC2, Security deploying and managing infrastructure with terraform
- Solid foundation of networking and Linux administration
- Experience with Serverless, GitHub, Jenkins, ELK and deploying applications on AWS
- Groups, IAM, ECS, CodeDeploy, CloudFront, S3, Lambda, ElasticCache)
- Strong understanding of how to secure AWS environments and meet compliance requirements
- Expertise using Chef for configuration management
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Creating the metaverse for cricket.