Backend Engineer (NodeJs) at FanCraze Technologies
interact. We’re now considered the leaders in a space we helped to blend technology with sports collectible, we are backed by Tiger Global, Sequoia,Dapper Labs to name a few, and we’re growing like crazy. We’ve got a culture focused on smart, continual learning, challengers, believers…and our people love it.
What we expect!
- Write clean, reusable, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Develop new user-facing as well as system-specific features
- Encourage innovation & efficiency improvement to ensure smooth execution of processes and to unblock productivity gains
- Ensure the technical feasibility of the UI/UX design and optimize for maximum performance
- Investigate and resolve technical, procedural, and/or operational issues to ensure customer satisfaction
Who you are?
- In-depth knowledge of NodeJS, MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch, RabbitMQ, and Lambda/serverless
- Experience with API design, ability to architect and implement an intuitive customer and third-party integration story
- Ability to analyze both breath-wise (client, server, DV, control flow) and depth-wise (thread, sessions, space-time complexity) during implementation
- Experience working on microservices, containers, or big data technologies
- Experience on high-performance websites, orchestrating data, pipelines and ETL frameworks
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Creating the metaverse for cricket.