Business Operations Work Student
We = Zeedz = Web3 + Gaming + Sustainability
Web3 is one of the most promising and fastest growing sectors in tech. Each day, new users and developers approach blockchain-powered experiences, which enable decentralisation and empower individuals. This job is an opportunity for you to gather experience and build knowledge in this new sector.
At Zeedz, our vision is to leverage this new technology for a deeper purpose. We combine web3, gaming and climate action to make a meaningful impact on society, working side-by-side with industry leaders like Dapper Labs, the creators of CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot.
Our main product is the first play-for-purpose game where players reduce global carbon emissions by collecting plant-inspired creatures: Zeedles. They grow with the real-world weather and live on Flow, an eco-friendly blockchain that is already home to millions of mainstream users.
Zeedz is based in Berlin, one of the world’s most vibrant and diverse places. It’s a fast growing centre for tech and web3, where you’ll be able to connect deeply with the community and ecosystem projects. But we’re also a remote-friendly company with the possibility to work both off and on location, and also fully remote. See our hiring page to understand what great things we offer.
This is you
We are looking for a Business Operations and Back Office Working Student who will be a supporting force behind various organizational areas of our company. Your job is to help ensure that everything runs smoothly behind the scenes.
- Support setup and continuous improvement of our processes to ensure smooth sailing
- Support the implementation of a strategy approach based on Objectives and Key Results (OKRs)
- Supporting day-to-day operations, such as…
- Preparation of payroll and accounting
- HR related tasks, e.g. placing job-postings, creating an onboarding curriculum
- Participating in preparing, coordinating and running events
- Conduct research on various topics
- FeelGood Management:
- Creative & cool tasks to help improving the office & digital working environment
- Administrative tasks in the office, e.g. managing office and kitchen supplies and sorting mail
- Supporting other Zeedz-Teams (Engineering, Marketing, Design) if needed
We are aware that this is a wide variety of tasks. In the long run, it would be amazing to find a specific area of interest for you to grow into. You will closely work with the leadership team and will have a chance to work with all departments to gain broad expertise, setting you up for future success.
We’d really like to meet you, if you fulfill most of the following requirements:
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor or master degree in Business, IT or Law related studies. Enrolled for at least another 6 months or consecutive studies lined up.
- Located in Berlin for the administrative work in our office in Neukölln (with the possibility to work-from-home for all other tasks)
- Previous work experience in task-related business areas
- An excellent understanding of numbers as well as a detail-oriented and independent way of working
- Very good organizational and administrative skills, you feel comfortable juggling multiple tasks at once while being able to prioritize
- Experienced in research and comfortable with giving actionable recommendations
- You are fluent in English (Good command of German is a bonus)
- Interest and knowledge about Web3, crypto or gaming
In addition to your base salary, this role is applicable for token compensation and company shares. On top of that, we provide perks & benefits like our learning reimbursement or outdoor activity reimbursement. See our main hiring page to learn more about what benefits you enjoy at Zeedz.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Grow the future.