Principal Frontend Engineer (Dapper Platform)
We are looking for a seasoned, world class Principle Frontend Engineer to help us design, architect and build the next iteration of the Dapper Platform’s payment systems. The Dapper platform is Dapper’s trusted gateway to your digital world and the easiest, most secure way to buy and store the digital assets we offer in our groundbreaking Flow blockchain games and apps.
The Dapper platform is more than just a wallet, it encompasses everything users and partners need to interact with our Flow blockchain. In this role you will have the opportunity to help us set the technical direction and execute on delivery with our payments team and will frequently work with our custody, trust and safety, payments and developer experience teams. You will work alongside one of the best, if not the best, team you’ve been a part of.
At Dapper Labs, every team member shares a common vision: to create the future we want to live in. We need you to help us realize that vision.
What we'll accomplish together:
- Establish and support execution of Dapper’s strategic and tactical engineering efforts.
- Foster a culture of engineering excellence, growth and ownership on the team.
- Support the technical teams in ideation, technical design, implementation and testing of features and initiatives.
- Identify areas of/be the driving force behind improvements in our system design and the technologies that make up our stack.
- Mentor and support the technical growth of both the engineering organization and individual contributors.
- Be the driver of best practice adoption in both engineering execution and the software development life cycle.
A little about you:
- Minimum of 10+ years of Software Development experience.
- Is an expert in architecting frontend applications, with React, TypeScript, and Next Framework.
- Passionate about Web3 paradigms.
- Keen eye for User Experience.
- Proven track record of designing, building, and supporting complex systems in a fast-paced environment.
- You quickly gain proficiency when exposed to unfamiliar technical patterns, systems and languages.
- Anticipate technical issues or limitations before they occur and proactively execute on solutions.
- Ability to influence and affect change without requiring reporting authority. You communicate well and effortlessly interact with business units outside of engineering to move our product forward.
We are extra excited if:
- You have recent experience with React, GraphQL, NextJS.
- You have a passion for and a track record of working with blockchain technologies.
More about Dapper Labs:Dapper Labs is the world’s first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet – the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more accessible and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies.
We have raised over $600M from leading and notable investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Coatue, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures (GV), Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others. Dapper Labs’ current studio partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Releasing tools to allow creators of all kinds to build their own DAO communities