Executive Assistant to SVP
We're looking for an impact-driven and focused Executive Assistant to be the lynchpin for our SVP of Partnerships in our quest to deliver an industry-leading new technology product in the consumer software space. The ideal candidate holds themselves to an extraordinarily high standard of performance and wants to be part of a team that has the same best-in-class expectations of themselves. You have experience supporting leadership and know how to move fast, prioritize ruthlessly, and love the satisfaction of accomplishing complicated tasks in collaboration with an amazing team.
What we'll accomplish together:
- Manage, maintain and have full ownership of the SVP’s email and calendar
- Triage and manage the internal team on their deliverables and reporting
- Act with dedication, determination, and diplomacy for the SVP to nurture relationships internally and externally
- Manage expectations and follow-up with the SVP and the team as necessary
- Own the day-to-day workflow for the SVP and work with the team to prioritize and gain a holistic understanding of needs
- Manage ad hoc projects as needed
A little about you:
- You have 5+ years of experience in an Executive Assistant role
- You have stellar interpersonal skills
- You’ll be collaborating with team members across the entire organization, including executive leadership, and externals
- You are extremely organized. We have a lot going on at all times, and you relish in the opportunity to bring structure to chaos
- You are able to adapt to a truly fast paced tech startup with an exciting business roadmap you won’t find anywhere elseYou don’t have an ego and are eager to jump in wherever you are needed
- You love technology and love learning about it
- You exercise a passion for acting as a gatekeeper against any waste of time, without becoming a “no” person
- Location is unimportant, but you must be willing to work in Pacific Time
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet – the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more accessible and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies.
We have raised over $600M from leading and notable investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Coatue, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures (GV), Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others. Dapper Labs’ current studio partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.
Visit our website to learn even more about Dapper Labs, including information about benefits and perks.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The NFT Company