The Senior Manager of Security will be at the center of building, maturing, and scaling Dapper Labs’ Information Security program. The candidate will support and drive projects across a number of critical information security areas including program governance, policy development, training and awareness and risk assessments through hands-on work, leadership, and cross-functional partnerships necessary to protect our consumers’ and company's critical assets.
This role resides within the Dapper Labs enterprise Information Security team reporting to the Director of Information Security Risk Management and Governance. The candidate will also occasionally work with other members of the Information Security team on additional related initiatives based on impact and priority.
What we’ll accomplish together:
- Define and formalize program governance protocols (g., steering committees, leadership updates, program scorecards).
- Draft, publish and syndicate enterprise information security policies, standards, guidelines, and procedures.
- Develop and drive enterprise and role-specific security/risk training and awareness campaigns.
- Plan, execute, coordinate, and oversee security risk assessments, including gap analysis and remediation.
- Document and mature information security program protocols in accordance with legal, regulatory and industry best-practices.
- Provide regular program updates, metrics, trends and reporting to program leadership and internal stakeholders.
- Ensure program alignment with internal cross-functional stakeholders (Legal, Procurement, IT) and broader company business objectives.
- Establish positive, effective relationships across the organization at all levels to drive influence.
- Contribute to broader Information Security program vision, strategy, and goals. Take on additional projects and initiatives where necessary to delivery on program objectives.
A little about you:
- Experience building, implementing, and scaling information security programs.
- Working knowledge of and experience with implementing programs in alignment with NIST, ISO, SOC2, and similar frameworks/methodologies.
- Ability to make fast, practical risk treatment decisions and recommendations.
- Capacity to drive complex project independently and in collaboration with internal/external partners.
- Exhibit strong partnerships and collaboration with a bias for action.
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills with ability to effectively communicate with internal stakeholders.
- 7-10 years of experience demonstrating progressive increase in complexity and responsibility in the information security, risk management and audit related fields. Prior consulting and audit experience a plus.
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet – the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more accessible and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies.
We have raised over $600M from leading and notable investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Coatue, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures (GV), Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others. Dapper Labs’ current studio partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.
Visit our website to learn even more about Dapper Labs, including information about benefits and perks.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The NFT Company