Senior Software Engineer (Tooling)
We’re looking for a Software Engineer to build the tools that support our rapidly scaling organization. Our company has grown by hundreds of employees in the last year, and our tooling initiatives are still in their infancy. This is a unique opportunity to define how our company approaches internal tooling and engineering operations.
Your work will onboard NFL and NBA athletes, investigate complex fraud cases, enable community initiatives, and more. We’ve set an ambitious roadmap - the contributions of the Tooling team are instrumental on our path to success. Come join us as we bring a billion users to our ecosystem.
What we’ll accomplish together:
- Create impact at scale - our small team of engineers builds the tools used by hundreds in the company. See the impact of your work directly and experience the satisfaction of building for the best customers: your colleagues!
- Grow your career - our team is committed to constant learning. We help each other level up technically and develop professionally.
- Ownership and autonomy - own features from start to finish, and have direct influence on what we build and how we build it
A little about you:
- You are curious and committed to learning; quickly gains proficiency when exposed to unfamiliar technology, systems, and languages
- You are goal-oriented and can work autonomously; able to roll with the punches and prioritize the most impactful tasks on the fly
- You are comfortable working with ambiguity and diving into unknowns, and have the courage to try new things and fail fast
- You are product-minded and ship with users in mind; you aren’t afraid to speak up when you can think of a better way to do something
- You are a strong communicator, and can work collaboratively with various teams and departments
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Releasing tools to allow creators of all kinds to build their own DAO communities