Senior Backend Engineer (Dapper Platform)
We’re looking for a Senior Backend Engineer who wants to design, build and own a next-generation custodial & non-custodial wallet for web3. You will join Dapper Platform with the mission to make web3 accessible and onboard ONE BILLION users to the Flow blockchain.
You can expect to bring to life the next generation web3 user experience. You have an opportunity to work on different aspects of a wallet - accounts, custody, fraud, and payments - alongside what will be one of the best, if not the best, team you’ve been a part of.
Every member of our team shares a common vision: to create the future we want to live in. We need the right people to help us realize that vision.
What we’ll accomplish together:
- Make every user interaction with our product a delightful and polished experience.
- Contribute to the ideation, technical design, implementation, and testing of product features.
- Improve technical skills and share knowledge with the rest of the team.
- Adopt best practices in software development and refine our workflow.
- Ship features with the users in mind and strive to provide them with a great experience.
- Identify areas where our technical stack can be improved, prioritize them with the team, and contribute to their implementation.
A little about you:
- Understands the deployment process, and is comfortable with Docker, containers, and Kubernetes
- Familiarity with event-driven architectures, Kafka, and comfortable with eventual consistency
- Has a strong understanding of the application and API security
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Releasing tools to allow creators of all kinds to build their own DAO communities