Principal Backend Engineer (Dapper Platform)
We’re looking for a Senior Staff Backend/Principal Engineer who wants to design, build and own a next-generation custodial & non-custodial wallet for web 3. You will join Dapper Platform with the mission to make web 3 accessible and onboard ONE BILLION users to the Flow blockchain. You can expect to architect the next generation web3 user experience.
You have an opportunity to work on different aspects of a wallet - accounts, custody, fraud, and payments - alongside what will be one of the best, if not the best, team you’ve been a part of.
Every member of our team shares a common vision: to create the future we want to live in. We need the right people to help us realize that vision
What we'll accomplish together:
- Foster a culture of growth, innovation and ownership on the team.
- Architect new backend services to help Dapper Platform scale for the future.
- Contribute to the ideation, technical design, implementation, and testing of product features.
- Improve technical skills and share knowledge with the rest of the team.
- Adopt best practices in software development and refine our workflow.
- Identify ways our technical stack can improve, prioritize them with the team, and make them happen.
A little about you:
- Proven experience building backend applications in a fast-paced environment from the ground up.
- Quickly gains proficiency when exposed to unfamiliar technical patterns, systems, or languages.
- Has a strong ability to influence without requiring reporting authority. Identifies technical problems before they arise and executes plans to avoid them.
- Has expertise in designing and scaling and optimizing even driven microservices.
- Has recent experience working with Golang, Kafka, Google Cloud Platform.
- Consistently stays on top of new backend trends, methodologies and best practices.
- Communicates well; works well with others to improve the product every day. Can collaborate with the marketing, product, frontend, and design teams to move the product forward.
- Experience with platformization and developer facing products is a strong bonus.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Releasing tools to allow creators of all kinds to build their own DAO communities