3D Artist Co-op / Intern (Athlete Studio)
Dapper Labs is looking for a 3D Artist Co-op/Intern to support our creative product development. You will be part of a group of talented peers who are responsible for creating world-class designs to support sports fans across the globe. As a 3D Artist, you will also work on highly visible portfolio pieces, collaborate with team members across a multitude of disciplines, and defy the limits of what audiences can expect from our products each day.
What we will accomplish together:
- Set the bar of excellence to deliver best-in-class designs that define a new category of collecting
- Build strong partnerships with the Product Managers, Engineers, and other colleagues, working as a cross-functional and distributed team to actively contribute to prioritizing and defining the goals and roadmaps
- Drive tangible improvements for users, addressing their biggest concerns, and deliver compelling experiences that will have fans and collectors sharing with their inner circle
A little about you:
- 1+ years experience designing 3D products and environments
- Experience scaling products through constant learning and experimentation in fast-paced and rapidly changing industries
- An entrepreneurial mindset and a passion for using emerging technology and data and user insights to solve unmet user needs
- Inspiring portfolio that demonstrates experience managing people, design processes, leading design projects, crafting design systems, working through complex user flows, and shipping products that are functional, intuitive and visually compelling
- Mastery of Adobe Suite, Figma, and 3D software like Blender
- Familiar with render farms and tools to automate workflow
- Currently enrolled in a post-secondary program or recently graduated
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet – the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more accessible and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies.
We have raised over $600M from leading and notable investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Coatue, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures (GV), Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others. Dapper Labs’ current studio partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.
Visit our website to learn even more about Dapper Labs, including information about benefits and perks.
Your application has been successfully submitted.