Growth Marketing Manager
Born from R&D work with GIPHY, Infinite Objects is a quickly growing New York City based startup building novel and compelling ways to elevate, value, and experience video. We believe that video and NFTs should be appreciated the same way prints and photographs have been for centuries — not just trapped in our phones and laptops.
Our permanently treated displays have no buttons, apps, or connectivity, and bring scarcity and value to video content in the real world for the first time.
We’ve partnered with artists like Beeple, publishers including CNN, platforms including SuperRare, and events from ComplexCon to Art Basel, and CES. Infinite Objects’ investors including Dapper Labs, Serena Williams, Kevin Durant, Sound Ventures, Betaworks, Courtside Ventures, and more. IO has been included in TIME magazine’s best inventions of the year list for two years running, and has seen press in WSJ, Vogue, Forbes, The Strategist, and more.
Join us in finding creative and cutting-edge ways of defining a new product category for how we appreciate, sell, collect, and value digital content.
IO offers the following benefits for qualifying full-time employees:
Wellness benefits including contributions to fitness classes
We’re looking for a seasoned Marketing Manger to focus on growth via paid media, email, SEO, and partnerships. The person in this role would execute on strategies to increase awareness, amplify wins, and hit aggressive sales goals. With our lean team, we’re looking for a self-stater who is proficient with various platforms and tools used to pull and analyzing data, and can jump in to create immediate impact.
- Paid media strategy
- Overseeing media buying partner
- Reporting across paid, organic, email, partnership, and SEO
- Tracking influencer and partnership goals, targets, and KPIs
- Overseeing email marketing partner
- Maintaining messaging across accounts and platforms
- Overhaul of SEO and SEO strategies
- 4+ years of growth marketing experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficiency with reporting and reporting tools
- An entrepreneurial spirit that makes you a self-starter
- The ability to be resourceful, highly organized, and a creative problem solver
- Open to taking on new and unexpected responsibilities, we're a small team and need everyone to work together to accomplish big goals
We value creativity and new ideas.
We exhibit accountability through follow through and exceptional communication.
We are proactive and resourceful problem solvers.
We are hungry for achievement and growth.
We are collaborative, respectful, and diverse.
We value teamwork and lend a hand to each other and our partners.
Infinite Objects is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A permanent video display to showcase NFTs such as NBA Top Shot.