Senior Product Designer
Dapper Labs is looking for a Senior Product Designer who wants to make a mark on the sports and entertainment industries with a brand new tech-forward product. You will join a consumer team with the mission to create seamless and fun experiences defining the future of sports, entertainment, and fandom. For this role, you must enjoy executing on world-class solutions to shape our experiences for our users. Our work is collaborative and fast-paced; our culture thrives on the principle of continuous learning and development. Every day you will work with a world-class team to defy the limits of what audiences can expect from our products.
About the role:
- Utilize your full range of product design and user interface design skills, from ideation with product managers to working with engineers implementing your detailed mocks, to produce best-in-class UX/UI that helps define a new category of collecting
- Drive tangible improvements for users, addressing their biggest concerns, and deliver compelling experiences that will have fans and collectors sharing with their inner circle
- Create customer-centered designs that incorporate customer feedback, user research, data, design trends from industry leaders, and technical constraints
- Develop scalable and flexible design systems to maintain clean and simple design patterns and customer interactions, and ensure consistency across our product portfolio
- Advocate for design by sharing your work and presenting cross-functionally, while being able to precisely articulate design rationale
- Contribute to UX/UI vision and strategy, build strong relationships generating buy-in and operationalizing strategy across larger teams and timelines
- Balance the speed, quality, and consistency of design with thoughtful consideration to design versioning to deliver user value with every build
- Stay up-to-date with the latest design trends and emerging technologies, and incorporate them into our product designs where appropriate
- Collaborate with the Creative team to execute on high-caliber assets
A little about you:
- 5+ years of experience designing visual systems for desktop and mobile web that are simple, straightforward, and effective
- Web3, peer-to-peer marketplaces, gaming, social, or sports for web/and mobile apps experience is a major plus
- Experience evolving products to PMF > Scale, through constant learning and experimentation in fast-paced and rapidly changing industries
- Track record of creating seamless customer journeys using design thinking and agile, iterative product development processes
- Experience deconstructing complex design challenges and transforming them into simple, intuitive solutions, both directly and through a team
- Entrepreneurial mindset and a passion for using emerging technology, data, and user insights to solve unmet user needs
- Inspiring portfolio that demonstrates experience managing design processes, design projects, supporting design systems, working through complex user flows, and shipping products that are functional, intuitive, and visually compelling
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs uses blockchain technology to make web3 experiences easy, safe and fun.
Since it was founded in 2018, Dapper Labs has given enthusiasts a real stake in the game by bringing them closer to the brands they love, building engaged and exciting communities for them to contribute to, and producing new pathways for them to become creators themselves.
Dapper Labs is the makers of the Dapper Platform - the trusted gateway to digital worlds - and the officially-licensed digital video collectibles including NBA Top Shot, NFL All Day, UFC Strike and LaLiga Golazos.
Notable investors in Dapper Labs include Andreessen Horowitz, Coatue, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures (GV), Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others. Dapper Labs’ studio partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL and NFLPA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, as well as 100+ others.
Visit our website to learn even more about Dapper Labs, including information about benefits and perks.