Shape the future of NFTs at a pioneering art-tech blockchain startup
Verisart is an NFT minting and certification platform serving artists and creators since 2015. We pioneered a patented standard for blockchain certification and partnered with SuperRare to launch genesis NFTs for well-known artists and creators. We’ve certified nearly 100,000 artworks by 20,000 artists. We’re expanding our services for NFT creators and collectors.
What we’re looking for
A Blockchain Engineer interested in the potential of NFTs to solve problems at the intersection of art and technology. You are comfortable across the DApp stack with strong Ethereum, EVM and/or Flow experience. You care about the product end-to-end and making life easy for customers. You're up for the challenge of a greenfield project for a B2C NFT marketplace.
Who you are
- A blockchain engineer comfortable writing smart contracts in Solidity and/or Cadence and integrating them into frontend applications using technologies like web3.js/Flow FCL
- Accountable and able to take ownership of your work from start-to-finish
- Passionate about product and the impact your code has on end customers
- You enjoy collaboration with product, design and commercial colleagues in a cross-functional product team
What will you work on
- Leading or co-leading development of a greenfield B2C NFT offering on a major blockchain platform
- Augmenting the platform's offering for NFTs including better integration between digital certificates and physical art
- Helping build solutions that bridge the gap between the digital and physical art world
- 1+ years experience building DApps on a major smart contract-based blockchain such as Ethereum or Flow
- Good understanding of the blockchain ecosystem including knowledge of virtual machines, smart contracts, blockchain architecture, side chains, etc.
- Familiarity with integrating with APIs and third-party services and understanding the potential pitfalls
Nice to have
- Building NFT and/or DeFi smart contracts
- Backend technologies including Next.js and Spring Boot
- Integrating with external blockchain APIs and design of public APIs
- Different testing approaches such as unit, end to end, UI testing with Cypress/Selenium
- Cloud environments (Heroku, AWS or Google Cloud).
- Build automation (Docker, CI/CD, alerting, monitoring)
- Security and cryptography experience
- A degree in computer science or a related field
- Opportunity to work with a passionate team defining a new market in NFT technology for art and collectibles
- Salary rage for this role is £50,000 - £80,000
- Chance to work with a greenfield NFT project using the latest technologies and frameworks such as Typescript, React, Kotlin, Serverless
- Flexible working: either fully remote, or hybrid in our Bright workspace in Mayfair, London
- Competitive salary and stock options for permanent employees (we're also happy to consider contractors for this role)
Prioritizing UK-based candidates
This role has a hybrid working pattern of 3 days in the office and 2 days working from home. We are not able to offer visa sponsorship for this role. We are prioritizing candidates already in the UK and within traveling distance to our office in Mayfair, London.
Your application has been successfully submitted.