Senior Mobile Engineer, Android (Dapper Mobile)
Dapper Labs is the company behind CryptoKitties, NBA Top Shot, and the Flow blockchain. Formed in February 2018, Dapper Labs was spun out of Axiom Zen to spread the benefits of decentralization through the power of play, fairness, and true ownership
We're hiring a Senior Android Mobile Engineer to drive adoption of Web3 among mainstream audiences by building innovative and user-friendly mobile dApps that empower users to experience the best of Web3 in the palm of their hands. You will work with a talented team of developers and engineers to create amazing mobile experiences that will help shape the future of Web3. If you are passionate about mobile development, excited about blockchain technology, and want to be part of a dynamic and fast-paced team, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
What you'll do:
- Create and refine high-performance mobile applications running on blockchain
- Put our users first and ship features that surprise and delight
- Contribute to the ideation, technical design, implementation, and testing of product features
- Craft every interaction with our product to be a polished, memorable, and engaging experience
- Evaluate technical trade-offs for every decision
- Adopt best practices in software development and refine our workflows
- Identify areas in our technical stack to improve, prioritize rollout with the team and contribute to the implementation
- Build reusable components that are easy to use, maintain, and extend
A little about you:
- BS/BA degree in a technical field such as Computer Science or equivalent years of experience
- Solid understanding of Kotlin/Java internals
- Proficiency with multithreading and performance optimization techniques for Android
- Strong CS fundamentals (algorithms and data structures) and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of software design patterns and Android best practices
- Experience working on consumer-facing mobile products
- Ship high-quality code in a fast-paced environment
- Owned projects end-to-end and delivered them by hitting key milestones
- Have a strong product sense and eye for pixel-perfect implementation
- Have great communication skills; you work well with others to make the product better every day
- Experience with blockchain and web3 technologies
- Experience with iOS / Swift development
- Experience with OpenGL
- Experience with SDK development
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs uses blockchain technology to make web3 experiences easy, safe and fun.
Since it was founded in 2018, Dapper Labs has given enthusiasts a real stake in the game by bringing them closer to the brands they love, building engaged and exciting communities for them to contribute to, and producing new pathways for them to become creators themselves.
Dapper Labs is the makers of the Dapper Platform - the trusted gateway to digital worlds - and the officially-licensed digital video collectibles including NBA Top Shot, NFL All Day, UFC Strike and LaLiga Golazos.
Notable investors in Dapper Labs include Andreessen Horowitz, Coatue, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures (GV), Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others. Dapper Labs’ studio partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL and NFLPA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, as well as 100+ others.
Visit our website to learn even more about Dapper Labs, including information about benefits and perks.
The NFT Company