Product Marketing Manager (Developers) - Dapper Platform
We're looking for a talented Product Marketer to help accelerate adoption of our web3 platform, Dapper. Dapper is the first wallet and web3 platform providing optimized user onboarding, low-friction payments, NFT storage, and so much more!
In this position you’ll be responsible for planning, building and executing go-to-market strategies aimed at driving developer adoption. You’ll own the core GTM strategy for developers, working closely with other functions within the Marketing team (Growth, Content, Social) to bring your vision to life. You’ll collect and synthesize insights from the market and incorporate that into your decision making process, ultimately acting as the internal champion for the customer.
Our ideal candidate will have a history of success in Product Marketing. You should be highly knowledgeable about go-to-market planning as well as have a keen sense for how to drive business impact. Additionally, you thrive in a data-driven culture and use data in your decision making. You can think big and enjoy a high-growth, fast-paced environment where being resourceful, learning fast, and taking calculated risks are core to the culture.
What we’ll accomplish together:
- Lead go-to-market planning for existing products, new products, and feature releases aimed at developers
- Find our target developer audience through thoughtful analysis and segmentation
- Push out co-marketing campaigns with 3rd parties who have integrated with Dapper
- Be a partner in holistic marketing initiatives, programs, and campaigns working with the broader marketing, product, design, and comms teams
- Develop and take ownership of key business goals
- Lead market assessment, keeping a pulse on overall trends within the web3 space
- Uncover and initiate new business opportunities and use cases by engaging with customers and conducting research
A little about you:
- Familiarity with NFTs and the crypto space more broadly
- Prior experience marketing to developers
- Easily able to navigate cross-functional stakeholders
- Natural curiosity to measure, test, learn, and iterate
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility to re-prioritize on the fly
- Desire to work as part of a fast-moving team
- Ability to manage feedback from multiple perspectives
- World-class communication to all levels within an organization
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet – the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more accessible and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies.
We have raised over $600M from leading and notable investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Coatue, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures (GV), Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others. Dapper Labs’ current studio partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.
Visit our website to learn even more about Dapper Labs, including information about benefits and perks.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The NFT Company