Marketing Associate Co-op
We are looking for a Marketing Associate Co-op for a 3 to 6 month work term to help establish processes and strategy for multiple marketing disciplines (email, social media, etc.).
You'll work cross-functionally with team members across the marketing, creative, community, data, and product teams on bringing data-backed decision making to projects big and small.
About the role:
- Manage and build email marketing campaigns
- Create and test various CTAs and email templates
- Determine email marketing KPIs, and present reports on a weekly and monthly basis for key metrics like open, click, and conversion rates
- Maintain and update calendar of upcoming sporting events
- Coordinate and deploy email campaigns in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Assist with establishment, execution, documentation, and management of strategic planning and day-to-day operation of email marketing
- Establish, execute, and improve email/push/sms marketing strategies for consistent subscriber growth and new customer acquisition
- Stay up to date on social media best practices & resources to ensure best practices are always followed with on-trend activity
- Design, execute and schedule email marketing campaigns
- Track/analyze marketing campaigns run on different platforms (social media, email, digital advertising)
- Continuously test, analyze and optimize content, sequence and data to increase open rates, click through rates and other key marketing metrics.
Our ideal candidate:
- You thrive under pressure, love working as part of a fast-moving team, can deal with feedback and needs from multiple perspectives and enjoy working with passionate people
- You excel at producing high-quality work on quick deadlines, while also being able to step back and develop (and communicate) a larger vision
- You have a knack for numbers -- you’re able to read data to determine patterns and gain insights, and then explain them at a high level to guide future decision-making
- You’ve got a strong understanding of blog, email & push-notification marketing as a growth, engagement and loyalty tool, including a full knowledge of industry best practices
A Little About Us:
Dapper team members are humble and curious entrepreneurs, builders, and tinkerers who share a passion to demystify blockchain technology and tap its potential to create change in the world. Our people are our greatest strength: our diverse crew flourishes in a distributed hierarchy where personal autonomy and professional growth are encouraged. We value our culture above else: regardless of where you came from, what you studied, or who you used to work for, your role here will necessitate both a high level of creativity and strategic thinking on complex issues. Everyone here is a founder, and no one fits in a box. We’re all driven by an insatiable thirst for learning and development, and that’s what brings us together.
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet – the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more accessible and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies.
We have raised over $600M from leading and notable investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Coatue, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures (GV), Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others. Dapper Labs’ current studio partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.
Visit our website to learn even more about Dapper Labs, including information about benefits and perks.
Your application has been successfully submitted.