Partnerships Success Lead (Dapper Collectives)
Dapper Collectives is the team within Dapper Labs that’s bringing DAOs into the mainstream. We are a vision-driven partner, creating a suite of core DAO tooling, and supporting the growth and development of DAOs and open source DAO tooling on Flow. Our team is behind some of the most impactful Web3 projects, and we’re excited to enable more.
Our DAO toolkit is built for creators large and small. From established fandoms to Web2 companies looking to innovate, from artists to teams - we’re ready to introduce them to the opportunities that Web3 and decentralization offer. Creators can use any or all of the “DAO legos” to enable their fans, communities or collectives to coordinate, participate, connect and be rewarded in new ways. The linchpin of our relationship with those partners will be a strategic, detail oriented person to lead Partnership Success.
The mission for this role will be to ensure that our top creative partners are wildly successful in their efforts to decentralize, activate their fans in new ways, and co-create stories and worlds. They will shepherd the most creative people and teams in the world in to Web3, and help guide them to get the most out of that experience. They will become a subject matter expert on decentralization for creators, learning all there is to know about DAOs - what works, what doesn’t, who’s building the best stuff - so they can apply it on partners’ behalf.
What you will accomplish here:
- Build strong and lasting relationships for Dapper Collectives with top creators
- Activate the possibilities of Web3, the metaverse and community for the biggest names in media, entertainment and culture
Knowledge, skills, experience and strengths:
- Experience working with top-tier talent, teams, artists is ideal; ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion required
- Evidence of a strong commitment to customer-centricity
- Demonstrated ability to work through ambiguity to detailed solutions.
- Self-motivated, proactive and proven ability to adapt well in order to meet partner needs
- Core leadership qualities of initiative, action and drive
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical people, and business requirements to technical people
- An innate curiosity for the space you operate in
- You can effectively communicate highly technical concepts to business people, and business requirements to highly technical people
- Understanding of DAOs & value of decentralization
- Set a strong customer-centric tone for our team; represent Dapper Collectives to partners.
- Work with business development team as well as creators and their teams to design the best plan for their needs.
- Ensure smooth transition, onboarding, and manage implementation/activation of our tooling and DAO launches.
- Ownership of partners’ successful DAO experiences and executions.
- Keep partners abreast of new features, tools and offerings from Dapper Collectives, Dapper Labs and Flow.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Releasing tools to allow creators of all kinds to build their own DAO communities