Senior People & Culture Business Partner
We're looking for a Senior P&C Business Partner to partner with our leaders to develop and execute programs focused on people management, team engagement, workforce planning, and more.
The ideal candidate understands business priorities and will engage in strategic planning while partnering with the team to ensure all team members are making a meaningful impact. You’ll work with our leaders to improve team performance, retention, and the overall team experience.
What we’ll accomplish together:
- You will devise and implement strategies for improving our company culture and increasing engagement both internally and externally.
- You will ensure we’re always acting in compliance with employment laws and regulations.
- You will champion change management efforts by assessing our current needs and delivering new company-wide processes.
- You will build relationships and trust with all levels of your function, acting as a coach and support in their growth and development.
- You will support day to day HR-related tasks and partner with other People leaders to provide coaching, guidance, and advice on day to day people practices.
- You will partner with other teams in People & Culture as needed including Talent Acquisition, Talent Strategy and Operations, Learning and Development, and DEI.
- You will facilitate presentations and training sessions as required to your functions and teams.
- You will be responsible for policy creation and program management designed for a growing organization.
A little about you:
- You recognize the value of company culture and that it's at the forefront of all people-related initiatives.
- You anticipate needs or obstacles and prepare for them, moving fast and iterating on an imperfect solution instead of waiting for ideal circumstances or otherwise letting the problem fester.
- You use policies and procedures to guide or expedite tasks. However, when faced with a situation where none are in place, you move forward to the best of your ability, eventually turning that experience into an impactful process.
- You have a proven ability to coach, create trust and build and maintain relationships at all levels of the organization.
- You are comfortable with being resourceful and delivery-focused in ambiguous situations.
- You are comfortable working with and supporting team members who reside in countries across the globe.
- You have experience in a fast paced, growing, global organization.
- You have experience with technical or gaming industries.
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet – the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more accessible and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies.
We have raised over $600M from leading and notable investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Coatue, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures (GV), Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others. Dapper Labs’ current studio partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.
Visit our website to learn even more about Dapper Labs, including information about benefits and perks.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The NFT Company