Lifecycle Marketing Manager
Tibles - you know, like Collectibles - is a blockchain-enabled NFT collectibles ecosystem on a mission to make digital collecting as authentic and fulfilling as physical collecting. Led by a team with over 10 years of experience in digital collectible services, Tibles is focused on building consumer-friendly, innovative and entertaining mobile apps that echo the social, trading, and identity-expressing dynamics of real-world collecting. The company is turbo-charged by already existing relationships with major IP-owners - for example, our first app, Seussibles!, is powered by a partnership with Dr Seuss Enterprises - and we’re backed by some of the top investors in the blockchain space, including Dapper Labs (the company behind NBA Top Shot and the Flow blockchain), Multicoin Capital, CoinFund and Warburg Serres. We’ve raised over $4m in investment capital, including a $3m Seed round in December 2021.
We are expanding our Marketing team, and are looking for our first Lifecycle Manager. This is a unique opportunity to join a well-positioned, fast growing startup on the ground floor. You will play a pivotal part in helping to establish lifecycle marketing within Tibles, and report directly to our Head of Marketing. You will be among the first hires in our marketing organization with the opportunity to shape both our strategy and our future team. You will be at the forefront of a new industry and have the chance to work at a fast growing Web3 company, all while being part of a fun and collaborative team.
While Tibles has an office in New York City, we offer the opportunity for remote-only or hybrid location work, and if you live out of town you’ll get to visit NYC throughout the year. We offer competitive wages, stock options, and comprehensive health insurance; flexible vacation policy; a remote-friendly budget to outfit your home office; and support for professional development classes. We have a results-only work environment and believe company culture and our business principles are as important as strategy.
Job responsibilities include:
- Develop lifecycle journeys and initiatives for each stage of the customer journey, including onboarding, engagement and retention. Leading execution with a mix of triggered, targeted, and broad awareness campaigns.
- Create and refine effective marketing programs that increase ARPU using insights, customer data, and a test & learn approach.
- Define key customer segments and create tailored engagement strategies across those segments.
- Own planning, development, and execution of our go to marketing launch plans for new Tibles apps.
- Own email, push notifications, on-site, & in-app messaging – using the channels effectively to move & motivate our customers and deliver on the lifecycle marketing plans.
- Create and maintain a customer lifecycle test agenda and roadmap. Capture findings and use them to continue to iterate and improve the plans.
- Live in our CRM tool to drive set-up and execution of all the lifecycle journeys, initiatives, & marketing programs.
- Collaborate across our marketing team to extend the lifecycle journeys, initiatives, & marketing programs into paid & social channels.
- Partner closely with the creative & content/live ops teams to get creative built out in support of the plans.
Ideal skill set
- 3-5 years experience in lifecycle or engagement marketing with experience in planning, executing, tracking, and optimizing customer journeys across multiple marketing channels. We welcome more experienced candidates too and would correspondingly uplevel the role.
- Proven track record of delivering business results, with a history of rapid testing to drive performance. Understanding of how to gather insights from program performance and develop recommendations to drive measurable improvement in results.
- An ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment. You’ll have good judgment and know when to raise matters to the Head of Marketing for support.
- Relevant marketing experience with a strong focus on email marketing and an understanding of other marketing channels including on-site, push and in-app.
- Ability to easily transition from high-level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution.
- A highly collaborative and team-orientated persona with demonstrable relationship management skills.
- Passion and curiosity about NFTs and/or digital collectibles. Blockchain experience is not necessary - we will teach you!
Tibles is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion both in the workplace and in our application process. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
You know, like collecTIBLES.