Social Media Manager
Tibles - you know, like Collectibles - is a blockchain-enabled NFT collectibles ecosystem on a mission to make digital collecting as authentic and fulfilling as physical collecting. Led by a team with over 10 years of experience in digital collectible services, Tibles is focused on building consumer-friendly, innovative and entertaining mobile apps that echo the social, trading, and identity-expressing dynamics of real-world collecting. The company is turbo-charged by already existing relationships with major IP-owners - for example, our first app, Seussibles!, is powered by a partnership with Dr Seuss Enterprises - and we’re backed by some of the top investors in the blockchain space, including Dapper Labs (the company behind NBA Top Shot and the Flow blockchain), Multicoin Capital, CoinFund and Warburg Serres. We’ve raised over $4m in investment capital, including a $3m Seed round in December 2021.
We are expanding our Marketing team, and are looking for our first Social Media Manager. This is a unique opportunity to join a well-positioned, fast growing startup on the ground floor. You will play a pivotal part in helping to establish social media marketing within Tibles and report directly to our Head of Marketing. You will have a broad and impactful scope - part strategist, part content creator, part executor. You will have an active role in shaping the strategy and team development, all while being part of of a fun and collaborative team and serving as the voice for all things social.
While Tibles has an office in New York City, we offer the opportunity for remote-only or hybrid location work, and if you live out of town you’ll get to visit NYC throughout the year. We offer competitive wages, stock options, and comprehensive health insurance; flexible vacation policy; a remote-friendly budget to outfit your home office; and support for professional development classes. We have a results-only work environment and believe company culture and our business principles are as important as strategy.
Job responsibilities include:
- Create our social media content strategy for Seussibles! and our many upcoming new app launches.
- Develop and execute a content calendar, owning responsibility for post creation, scheduling and monitoring. Uphold the Tibles tone and voice across social channels.
- Able to both develop creative & effectively collaborate with our creative team to create outstanding content that engages and motivates our customers / prospects, across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, & YouTube.
- Manage our Tibles corporate social media accounts, establishing and executing a strategy to engage our various audiences.
- Keep a finger on the pulse of our industry, our competition, relevant news and trends.
- Identify KPIs, pull and analyze data, identify engagement trends, draw insights and pivot accordingly.
- Closely align with lifecycle marketing, content & live ops, and product to ensure social media is integrated with and fully supports our brand, commercial objectives, and marketing plans. Be highly collaborative, build relationships and trust.
- Execute ‘test and learn’ strategies across social platforms. Leverage learnings to iterate & optimize future plans. Share findings, as applicable, across the business.
Ideal skill set
- 3-5 years experience in social media marketing or similar role. We welcome more experienced candidates too and would correspondingly uplevel the role.
- Proven experience of developing, executing, and managing organic social media strategies.
- An ability to work autonomously in what can be a fast-paced environment. You’ll have good judgment and know when to raise matters to the Head of Marketing for support.
- An innovative approach; you’ll be a true social media enthusiast & understand the nuances of the different social channels.
- An expert understanding of the social media landscape including platforms (existing and emerging), algorithms, challenges and opportunities.
- Experience with Adobe suite and content management platforms.
- A highly collaborative and team-orientated persona with demonstrable relationship management skills.
- Passion and curiosity about NFTs and/or digital collectibles. Blockchain experience is not necessary - we will teach you!
Tibles is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion both in the workplace and in our application process. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
You know, like collecTIBLES.