Performance Marketing Manager
Tibles - you know, like Collectibles - is a blockchain-enabled NFT collectibles ecosystem on a mission to make digital collecting as authentic and fulfilling as physical collecting. Led by a team with over 10 years of experience in digital collectible services, Tibles is focused on building consumer-friendly, innovative and entertaining mobile apps that echo the social, trading, and identity-expressing dynamics of real-world collecting. The company is turbo-charged by already existing relationships with major IP-owners - for example, our first app, Seussibles!, is powered by a partnership with Dr Seuss Enterprises - and we’re backed by some of the top investors in the blockchain space, including Dapper Labs (the company behind NBA Top Shot and the Flow blockchain), Multicoin Capital, CoinFund and Warburg Serres. We’ve raised over $4m in investment capital, including a $3m Seed round in December 2021.
We are expanding our Marketing team, and are looking for our first Performance Marketing Manager. This is a unique opportunity to join a well-positioned, fast growing startup on the ground floor. You will play a pivotal part in helping to establish performance marketing within Tibles, and will be among the first hires in our marketing organization with the opportunity to shape both our strategy and our future team. You will be at the forefront of a new industry and have the chance to work at a fast growing Web3 company, all while being part of a fun and collaborative team.
While Tibles has an office in New York City, we offer the opportunity for remote-only or hybrid location work, and if you live out of town you’ll get to visit NYC throughout the year. We offer competitive wages, stock options, and comprehensive health insurance; flexible vacation policy; a remote-friendly budget to outfit your home office; and support for professional development classes. We have a results-only work environment and believe company culture and our business principles are as important as strategy.
Job responsibilities include:
- Create the holistic media strategy and own its execution (in collaboration with agencies) for all our Tibles products, delivering on business goals and marketing plans.
- Manage and optimize paid marketing media budgets across multiple channels (SEM, Affiliate, Display, Paid Social) to ensure each campaign meets the desired performance metrics, delivering progress and insight reports on a regular basis.
- Increase efficacy of paid channels via ongoing analysis and optimization of programs, benchmarking, and developing and leading structured test & learns.
- Own our SEO efforts. Develop seamless and integrated search strategies that increase our search rankings.
- Lead ASO for Seussibles! and our many upcoming new app launches. Increase search visibility, conversion rate of our app page, and explore Apple Search Ads.
- Manage our web optimization efforts. From A/B testing landing pages to optimizing our sign-up flow, you’ll be the lead on web optimization efforts.
Ideal skill set
- 3-5 years experience in performance or growth marketing. We welcome more experienced candidates too and would correspondingly uplevel the role.
- Experience leading both strategy & execution for paid marketing channels & web/SEO/ASO efforts.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of performance marketing KPIs (CPA, ROAS, LTV).
- Proven track record of improving conversion rates, measuring and analyzing data.
- Strong knowledge of SEO fundamentals, and experience with SEO tools (e.g., Google Search Console).
- A highly collaborative and team-orientated persona with demonstrable relationship management skills.
- Passion and curiosity about NFTs and/or digital collectibles. Blockchain experience is not necessary - we will teach you!
Tibles is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion both in the workplace and in our application process. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
You know, like collecTIBLES.