Senior iOS Developer
Who we are
At Joyride we've spent decades building games on the edges of what's possible at companies like Disney, Popcap, and Electronic Arts. Our team has built some of the biggest games on Facebook, iOS, and Android, entertaining over 300 million users. These titles all earned enthusiastic and long-lived player communities that led to their commercial success.
These experiences have taught us how hard it is to build a successful game with a vibrant and sustainable community. With Joyride, our goal is to put market-leading infrastructure for web3 games into the hands of every game creator. Join us on this exciting journey as we build the next generation of community-owned games together!
Joyride is backed by key gaming and blockchain investors such as Coinbase Ventures, Animoca Brands, Solana Ventures, Dapper Labs, Bitkraft Ventures, SuperLayer, Modern Times Group, Mirana Ventures. Check out more info about our recent funding on Coindesk and more about the company here. Joyride’s Genesis Tennis Champs NFT drop sold out in 30 seconds on OpenSea.
Joyride games is a global gaming company with offices in Palo Alto California, Austin Texas, and Bangalore India.
As a Senior iOS developer at a fast-growing, agile startup, you will work closely with design and product teams to ensure precise implementation of the designs as well as with the engineering team to ensure that performance is smooth and optimized. You will be directly responsible for the performance, quality, and responsiveness of the iOS mobile App, with end-to-end ownership of your projects.
- Design, code, analyse, and test systems on Joyride iOS app
- Continuously discover, evaluate, implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- End to end feature development on Mobile frontend
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and testability
- Work closely with the design and product teams to implement and polish design mocks on a precise, detailed level, while also mentoring Junior Software Engineers
Skills Required :
- 5+ years of experience on the Mobile frontend preferably on iOS platform for a consumer business
- Very good at CS fundamentals, Code design, Object-oriented programming
- Expertise in writing high performance and modular front-end code
- Extremely detail-oriented, with a knack for design details, Strong empathy for end-user experience
- Experience with unit testing
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelors or Masters in engineering from top tier institutes, preferably Computer Science
Your application has been successfully submitted.