Who we are
At Joyride we've spent decades building games on the edges of what's possible at companies like Disney, Popcap, and Electronic Arts. Our team has built some of the biggest games on Facebook, iOS, and Android, entertaining over 300 million users. These titles all earned enthusiastic and long-lived player communities that led to their commercial success.
These experiences have taught us how hard it is to build a successful game with a vibrant and sustainable community. With Joyride, our goal is to put market-leading infrastructure for web3 games into the hands of every game creator. Join us on this exciting journey as we build the next generation of community-owned games together!
Joyride is backed by key gaming and blockchain investors such as Coinbase Ventures, Animoca Brands, Solana Ventures, Dapper Labs, Bitkraft Ventures, SuperLayer, Modern Times Group, Mirana Ventures. Check out more info about our recent funding on Coindesk and more about the company here. Joyride’s Genesis Tennis Champs NFT drop sold out in 30 seconds on OpenSea.
Joyride games is a global gaming company with offices in Palo Alto California, Austin Texas, and Bangalore India.
What we’re looking for
- Determining the structure and design of web pages.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding and scaling our site.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design
- Work in agile, scrum driven fast throughput environment
- Add games and different functionality to website.
Your key responsibilities
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in CS or related fields preferably from tier-one institutes.
- 3-8 years of relevant work experience in front end development
- Strong fundamentals in Data Structures, Algorithms.
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills.
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS.
- Deep understanding of web, browser and related ecosystem
- Experience with Docker is a bonus • Experience of working in Agile environment
Your application has been successfully submitted.