Mobile Application developer:
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka.
Who we are:
At Joyride we've spent decades building games on the edges of what's possible at companies like Disney, Popcap, and Electronic Arts. Our team has built some of the biggest games on Facebook, iOS, and Android, entertaining over 300 million users. These titles all earned enthusiastic and long-lived player communities that led to their commercial success.
These experiences have taught us how hard it is to build a successful game with a vibrant and sustainable community. With Joyride, our goal is to put market-leading infrastructure for web3 games into the hands of every game creator. Join us on this exciting journey as we build the next generation of community-owned games together!
Joyride is backed by key gaming and blockchain investors such as Coinbase Ventures, Animoca Brands, Solana Ventures, Dapper Labs, Bitkraft Ventures, SuperLayer, Modern Times Group, Mirana Ventures. Check out more info about our recent funding on Coindesk and more about the company here. Joyride’s Genesis Tennis Champs NFT drop sold out in 30 seconds on OpenSea.
Joyride games is a global gaming company with offices in Palo Alto California, Austin Texas, and Bangalore India.
The Games vertical at Joyride is producing games that are:
- Casual free to play mobile games on unity
- Multiplayer, Synchronous, Fun to play, and mostly skill based
- Extremely high on a moment to moment delight
Why Joyride Games:
Joyride Games is a place where you can build a career while making a real impact in the gaming industry. When you join Joyride Games, you join a team of people who truly care about the company and the work they do. If you are energized by a high-growth, fast-paced environment and are looking to do meaningful work, we want to hear from you!
Benefits of working with us:
● Competitive Salary
● Comprehensive medical insurance
● Monthly Happy Hours.
● A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
What you do at Joyride Games:
● Design, code, analyse, and Design, code, analyse, and test systems on Joyride Android app
● End to end feature development on mobile
● Writing high performance and modular front-end code
● Work closely with the design and product teams to implement and polish design mocks on a
precise, detailed level
What you must have:
● 3-6yrs years of experience on mobile frontend either on Android Native or Unity for a consumer business app(s)
● Very good at CS fundamentals, Code design, and Object-oriented programming
● Expertise in writing high performant and modular front-end code
● Extremely detail-oriented, with a knack for design details
● Strong empathy for games (PC or Mobile) and end-user experience
● Self-driven, self-motivated, and comfortable with deadlines and fast iteration cycles
● Experience in unit testing
● Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
● Bachelors or Master's in engineering from top tier institutes, preferably related to Computer
● Knowledge of iOS will be a plus
Your application has been successfully submitted.