VP of Product Management
KLKTN (pronounced “collection”) is an entertainment tech company that uses cutting-edge blockchain technology to improve and augment the way creative work is shared, sold and experienced.
This dynamic start-up was co-founded by tech and music veterans distributed in Vancouver, Hong Kong and Tokyo.
KLLTN is looking to add a VP Of Product Management to this creative and driven team. This person will oversee all product teams and have a massive impact by collaborating business, engineers, designers and marketing.
Our tech stack is mainly: Node.js, PostgreSQL, React, Next.js, FLOW (Cadence).
What you will be doing
- Work closely with founders to align business goals into actions
- Set product strategy and create roadmap to achieve business objectives
- Lead and coach existing Product Managers
- Prioritize projects and own the execution timelines of products
- Serve as product expert by knowing competition and industry trends
- Define project requirements and metrics for success & drive development
What you bring to the table
- Strong leadership skills
- Passionate about music/entertainment (interest in J-POP, K-POP, Manga Culture)
- Proven track record of executing & rolling out product and features that delivered positive and measurable impacts to users
- You have worked on early stage products(preference for startup)
- Exceptional Communicator
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Solid team player, with proven ability to coordinate engineers + designers
- Experience with marketplaces, music or blockchain technology
What you get in return
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options
- Extended health benefits
- Home office allowance
- 50% hybrid role
- And more!
Your application has been successfully submitted.