Visual and Motion Designer
Join our mission to bring NFTs to the 99%.
Everbloom is looking for a Visual and Motion Designer for our rapidly growing web3 startup. We are looking for an experienced designer who can bring our ideas to life through visual and animation explorations. You will be working very closely with the marketing team in producing content for all of Everbloom’s platforms and social channels. The ideal candidate must possess a strong foundation of visual and animation skills. In addition, we are looking for someone creative, organized and with a high attention to detail. As a Visual and Motion Designer at Everbloom, we want you to follow our brand guidelines, but also push design exploration in order to acquire more consumer insights.
- Regular creation and production of visual and motion assets for social media and marketing campaigns.
- Create visual templates that are easy to use and reusable.
- Translate and implement our brand guidelines in all consumer touch points.
- Develop a cross channel visual approach with clear red thread, cohesiveness and consistency.
- Test and validate designs through user or AB testing.
- Trend watching to keep our visual approach relevant.
- 4 years of relevant experience in visual and motion design, working for a company or agency that specialize in consumer-facing applications or products.
- Passion for visual and motion design.
- Solid portfolio that clearly speaks about your design talent, skill and experience.
- Deep understanding and competency in Adobe Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign; After Effects.
- Strong communication skills and fluency in English.
- Self starter with a proactive attitude and hands-on approach to work.
- Attention to detail, ability to notice small but important things.
- This position is fully remote, however we do require a minimum of 4 working-hours between 9am - 6pm (CEST time zone.
Why should you join?
- Be at the forefront of bringing NFTs to the mainstream
- Learn more about web3 and blockchain technology applied in the context of consumer products
- Expand your repertoire to run many aspects of the marketing mix horizontally across channels and vertically through the whole funnel
- Work remotely from anywhere as a full team member
- Work with a diverse, international team on a challenge that will positively impact the world
- Join a mission-led business where the team has a real sense of purpose— we have faced many of these challenges ourselves, we love seeing the impact of our work every day.
- Join a strong culture of openness & transparency.
- Be challenged to learn and grow.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
NFTs for the 99%