NFT Marketing Manager
nWay is a developer and publisher of competitive multiplayer games that is forging into the world of NFTs. We recently launched nWayPlay, a marketplace for collectors and gamers to purchase and trade officially licensed NFTs, along with the inaugural sets of Olympic NFT pins. We are looking to hire a dedicated NFT Marketing Manager to lead and level up our marketing efforts for this new NFT marketplace. In this role, this team member will create original content and execute marketing campaigns to support new drops on nWayPlay, and partner with the Community Manager to grow and engage the community on social media, Discord, and Telegram. The candidate must be passionate about NFTs and blockchain technology, and possess a grasp of the general crypto business landscape.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, with a focus on content strategy and content creation
- Content Marketing
- Outstanding writing and editorial skills
- Experience generating and managing different types of content — blog posts, email workflows, web pages, etc. -- that drives community growth and engagement
- Experience managing a content calendar
- Experience tracking, analyzing, and reporting on content performance
- Experience with SEO
- Cross-Channel Marketing
- Experience partnering with cross-functional teams -- including Community, Creative Services, Product, Development, agencies, and partners -- to plan and execute integrated campaigns to grow and engage the community
- Experience managing general PR, podcasts, AMAs with a focus on community growth
- Experience working with business partners to execute co-marketing initiatives and messaging amplification
- 1+ years experience in NFT / crypto marketing
Who You Are:
- Passionate about NFTs and blockchain technology
- Results-driven, team player, and a positive can-do attitude
- Strong quantitative skills with a growth mindset
- Willingness to occasionally work atypical hours when needed
Why you want to work here.
- At nWay, we’re passionate about games and we’re always looking for talented individuals who share that same drive. We’re a small startup defined by a very collaborative, lean and laid back culture where everyone just wants to get things done. Our office is located in the heart of San Francisco and we’re conveniently located near BART, Muni and Caltrain. We also offer medical, dental, vision insurances, FSA and Commuter options, and a full stocked snack room!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Bringing the fun to real-time multi-player games across gaming platforms.