Developer Advocate (Flow)
Our mission is to bring blockchain to a billion people. The Alchemy Platform is a world class developer platform designed to make building on the blockchain easy. We've built leading infrastructure in the space, powering over $105 billion in transactions for tens of millions of users in 99% of countries worldwide.
The Alchemy team draws from decades of deep expertise in massively scalable infrastructure, AI, and blockchain from leadership roles at leading companies and universities like Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Stanford, and MIT.
Alchemy recently raised a Series C1 at a $10.2B valuation led by Lightspeed and Silver Lake. Previously, Alchemy raised from a16z, Coatue, Addition, Stanford University, Coinbase, the Chairman of Google, Charles Schwab, and the founders and executives of leading organizations.
To accomplish our mission of bringing blockchain to a billion people, we're helping the developers building on our platform release amazing products. As a Developer Advocate at Alchemy, you'll establish strong relationships with developers all over the world and find high leverage ways to create resources that help them build. You'll create example applications, host workshops and office hours, and foster developer communities. You'll also act as a voice of the developer community to engineering and product teams, translating developer feedback into actionable insights.
As the developer advocate for Flow, you will be our expert on that ecosystem. You'll stay on top of the latest developments, keep in close contact with with Flow team, talk with all the new and exciting projects being built on it, and help our developer community leverage Flow for their projects.
- Champion Alchemy's developer products in various communities, forums, workshops, conferences, and events
- Drive adoption of Alchemy products through interactions with developers building in the blockchain ecosystem
- Build and release world class applications that harness the power of the Alchemy Platform
- Identify strategic partnership opportunities to grow our developer community and foster relationships with active community members
- Provide actionable, data-driven feedback to engineering and product teams from distilled conversations with ecosystem developers
What We're Looking For
- 4+ years of software development experience
- 1+ years of web3 development experience
- Stellar written and verbal technical communication skills in addressing audiences ranging from individuals to auditoriums
- Past experience engaging with developer communities
- Self-starter attitude and the ability to execute new ideas with autonomy
- Experience at early stage startups is a large plus
- Passion for blockchain technologies a plus
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The leading web3 dev platform powering millions of users. Build scalable DApps, faster