Genies is culture’s leading avatar technology company empowering humans to create their own avatar ecosystems. Genies provides tools (Genies Avatar Creator OS) that allows users to create their own avatars, avatar wearable fashion lines, avatar worlds, and avatar interactive experiences in web3. The company has 99% celebrity avatar market share through its partnerships with Universal Music Group and Warner Music Group as their “official avatar and digital goods NFT provider” with thousands of Genie creators including Justin Bieber, Migos, Cardi B, and J Balvin. Bringing the power of NFTs and crypto to culture, Genies’ avatar ecosystem NFT marketplace “The Warehouse” built with Dapper Labs, allows talent, IP, and creators to design and sell their avatar ecosystem creations (i.e. avatar fashion lines) to the masses. Genies has raised $200M from investors such as Silver Lake, BOND, NEA, and Breyer Capital.
Genies is looking for a highly motivated self starter to help build out our recruiting coordination discipline. As the Recruiting Coordinator you will help to build out the RC program strategy and responsibilities, while also acting as the first Recruiting Coordinator for Genies. Reporting to the VP of Talent you will partner with all key stakeholders across the company to create a customized candidate experience that is second to none. You thrive in high growth, disruptive, and collaborative environments and enjoy solving complex problems with sound well thought out solutions. You are curious about the future of NFTs and how Avatars will serve as our digital identities.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Ensuring a positive candidate experience through timely communication, scheduling interviews, and facilitating on-site interviews
- Maintaining our applicant tracking system integrity and log all appropriate information into the system to help track candidate progress from initial contact to offer
- Working closely with the recruiting team and hiring managers to understand open roles and help properly move candidates through the process
- Assisting recruiting team with ongoing projects and proactively identify opportunities to improve existing processes and/or implement new ones
- Develop and maintain Genies Recruiting Coordinator best practices, philosophies experiences, and strategies
What You Should Have:
- A commitment to and track record of delivering high touch, world class service to internal and external candidates and employees
- Adaptability and openness to learning and incorporating new recruiting strategies, tactics, and processes
- 2-3+ years experience in Recruiting, HR, Administrative, or Executive coordination
- Strong calendar management skills and attention to detail
- A sense of urgency in juggling multiple priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable interfacing with all types of people
Here's why you'll love working at Genies:
- You'll work with a team that you’ll be able to learn from and grow with, including support for your own professional development
- You'll be at the helm of your own career, shaping it with your own innovative contributions to a nascent team and product with flexible hours and a work from home policy
- You'll enjoy the culture and perks of a startup, with the stability of being well funded
- Comprehensive health insurance for you and your family (Anthem + Kaiser Options Available), Dental and Vision Insurance
- Competitive salaries for all full-time employees
- Unlimited paid time off, sick time, and paid company holidays, in addition to paid parental leave, bereavement leave, and jury duty leave for full-time employees
- Health & wellness support through programs such as monthly wellness reimbursement
- Working in a brand new, bright, open environment, and fun office space - there’s even a slide!
- Choice of MacBook or Windows laptop
Genies is an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting an inclusive work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We value diversity, inclusion, and aim to provide a sense of belonging for everyone.
Your application has been successfully submitted.