Genies is culture’s leading avatar technology company empowering humans to create their own avatar ecosystems. Genies provides tools (Genies Avatar Creator OS) that allows users to create their own avatars, avatar wearable fashion lines, avatar worlds, and avatar interactive experiences in web3. The company has 99% celebrity avatar market share through its partnerships with Universal Music Group and Warner Music Group as their “official avatar and digital goods NFT provider” with thousands of Genie creators including Justin Bieber, Migos, Cardi B, and J Balvin. Bringing the power of NFTs and crypto to culture, Genies’ avatar ecosystem NFT marketplace “The Warehouse” built with Dapper Labs, allows talent, IP, and creators to design and sell their avatar ecosystem creations (i.e. avatar fashion lines) to the masses. Genies has raised $200M from investors such as Silver Lake, BOND, NEA, and Breyer Capital.
Seated in our Los Angeles based headquarters, Genies is looking for a Production Coordinator to join our production team and work on developing and advancing our operations infrastructure. This includes everything from onboarding external partners to helping our art team thrive. The ideal candidate has a passion for art and technology, and how the two combine to create a fantastical user experience.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Handle administrative tasks for the department, including but not limited to scheduling meetings, setting agendas, taking notes, communicating results and decisions, and tracking action items
- Manage the art department’s calendar, pipeline, and production schedules
- Collaborate with external studios, and help integrate them into art production
- Help talent and product team weigh costs in major decision making
- Take ownership of special projects assigned by leadership
- Advanced management of tasking with art leadership
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed
What You Should Have:
- 3+ years of production management experience in Animation/VFX/Gaming
- Must be a self-starter and have excellent teamwork skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced production environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with tracking/organizational software such as Jira, click-up, f-track, google sheets, or airtable
- An understanding of the 3D art pipeline
- A readiness to adapt to and develop and unconventional and dynamic art pipeline
Here's why you'll love working at Genies:
- You'll work with a team that you’ll be able to learn from and grow with, including support for your own professional development
- You'll be at the helm of your own career, shaping it with your own innovative contributions to a nascent team and product with flexible hours and a work from home policy
- You'll enjoy the culture and perks of a startup, with the stability of being well funded
- Comprehensive health insurance for you and your family (Anthem + Kaiser Options Available), Dental and Vision Insurance
- Competitive salaries for all full-time employees
- Unlimited paid time off, sick time, and paid company holidays, in addition to paid parental leave, bereavement leave, and jury duty leave for full-time employees
- Health & wellness support through programs such as monthly wellness reimbursement
- Working in a brand new, bright, open environment, and fun office space - there’s even a slide!
- Choice of MacBook or Windows laptop
Genies is an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting an inclusive work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We value diversity, inclusion, and aim to provide a sense of belonging for everyone.
Your application has been successfully submitted.