Product Manager (Mobile App)
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to drive the evolution and scalability of our Sports ecosystem by pioneering cutting edge capabilities and creating delightful customer experiences. Dapper enables real people to experience the magic of blockchain. It is the first to offer truly unique scaled collectible NFTs to the sports fan community.
The ideal candidate is compelled by the applications and opportunities of crypto and blockchain technologies and enthusiastic about bringing the benefits of decentralization to a broad consumer audience. This role will report to the Senior Director of Product for Sports.
A little about us:
Founded in 2018, Dapper Labs uses blockchain technology to bring new forms of digital engagement to fans around the world. We are at an inflection point in our journey and it might be the perfect time for you to join us. Less than 6 months ago we launched NBA Top Shot on the new Flow blockchain and it is already on track to be the fastest-growing marketplace in history. We're now profitable and ready to invest in building out the ecosystem so everyone can benefit.
What we'll accomplish together:
- Define and execute on product strategy and roadmap in close collaboration with engineering, design, business development and other partners across the company.
- Create and execute strategic growth plans with quantified results to scale our product and business and create differentiation.
- Leverage user research and data analysis to define customer needs and experiences, translate them in clear requirements and iterate rapidly through strategic experiments.
- Develop and track clear metrics to assess the success and performance of product and team, and support effective decision making.
- Coordinate and execute as a cross-functional leader and run an efficient build-measure-learn development agile cycle, with clear prioritization criteria.
- Conduct market and industry analysis to help us shape our course and build best partnerships with key players.
- Work closely with legal, compliance and fraud teams to accelerate Dapper’s growth as a trusted payments platform.
A little about you:
- Digital product management experience, building both front and back-end capabilities.
- Experience scaling products through constant learning and experimentation, in fast-paced and rapidly changing industries.
- Experience building Marketplaces in eCommerce or P2P contexts especially through the discovery and achievement of product market fit.
- Track record of creating seamless customer journeys using design thinking and agile, iterative product development processes.
- Strong analytical and problems-solving skills, matched with the ability to tell a story with the data.
- Ability to think strategically, learn quickly, prioritize effectively and succeed in fast-paced and uncertain environments while acting autonomously.
- An entrepreneurial mind-set and a passion for using emerging technology and data to solve unmet user needs.
- Equal parts data driven and design driven in your approach to defining products and prioritization.
- Experience building products in regulated environments preferred.
We believe in an open digital future: one where people own the assets they pay for and have full transparency into the software they're using. We believe users should have the choice to leave apps without leaving the underlying network, and that the users and developers that constitute a network should benefit directly from the value they're helping create. Crypto, or blockchain, is the technology that enables this future. Blockchains are public computers that anyone can access, everyone can trust, and no-one can block or take down. Currencies and collectibles are only scratching the surface of what's possible.
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet – the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more accessible and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies.
We have raised over $600M from leading and notable investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Coatue, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures (GV), Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others. Dapper Labs’ current studio partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.
Visit our website to learn even more about Dapper Labs, including information about benefits and perks.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The NFT Company