VP of People
We're looking for a VP of People to help us rapidly plan and grow our organization, nurture our startup culture, implement strategies for enhancing performance and engagement, and develop our future leaders.
We need an experienced HR leader to join our team, build-out world-class People practices to support a decentralized portfolio model, and collaborate cross-functionally with company leaders on key initiatives.
The ideal candidate can bleed the culture, knows how to care for and feed a unicorn organization during its growth years, and is someone who has built a world-class team from 100 to 1,000+!
What We'll Accomplish Together:
- Build a human resources team capable of supporting strategic business relationships, M&A, diversity and wellness programs, and rapid global growth.
- Implement processes and programs to provide services to our teams, enabling them to efficiently manage performance, goals, benefits, and career development.
- Collaborate with our Head of Recruitment to move from a centralized to decentralized hiring model, building and nurturing a recruiting team embedded within one of our rapidly growing businesses.
- Coach the leadership team for one of our businesses (and participate as a member), identifying Kaizen (self-improvement) approaches for each.
- Develop, mentor, and elevate our people, building upon their strong foundations and enabling them to learn, grow, and prosper.
- Work across teams to support headcount planning exercises and corporate strategic planning.
A little about you:
- You bring it every day - the passion, energy, and vigor driving culture - leading by example, inspiring those around you to join in.
- You have built out People functions capable of supporting hundreds of people, at private, well funded, late-stage, fast-growth companies in software, FinTech, entertainment gaming, or similar types of industries.
- You thrive under pressure from multiple angles, laugh a lot, and enjoy working with passionate people.
- You have former team members who would follow you anywhere to work with you again, excited to build the next great company.
- You are capable of applying your skills across a variety of use cases.
- We believe in processes and the power of planning, but you will often have to roll with the punches and prioritize the most impactful tasks on the fly.
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet – the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more accessible and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies.
We have raised over $600M from leading and notable investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Coatue, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures (GV), Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others. Dapper Labs’ current studio partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.
Visit our website to learn even more about Dapper Labs, including information about benefits and perks.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The NFT Company