Strategic Partner Manager
We’re looking for an experienced partner manager to help establish processes and strategy to support the North American professional sports teams’ (e.g. NFL and NBA) NFT efforts. We are looking for an ambitious and forward-thinking candidate to support the future of the sports fandom by building and strengthening relationships with team/club partners.
You must enjoy problem-solving, getting your hands dirty, and collaborating across many stakeholders. Every day, you will work with a world-class team to defy the limits of what audiences can expect from our products.
You’ll work cross-functionally with colleagues across the product, creative, community, and marketing departments in an effort to help the North American sports teams build the future of fandom.
Our ideal candidate:
You thrive under pressure, love working as part of a fast-moving team, can deal with feedback and needs from multiple perspectives and enjoy working with passionate people.
You excel at producing high-quality work on quick deadlines, while also being able to step back and develop (and communicate) a larger vision.
You’ve got elite listening, problem solving, and execution skills. Passion for sports and community-building is a plus.
What you will accomplish here:
- Collaborate with league partner to develop team product strategy
- Manage relationships with NFL and NBA teams
- Assist in day-to-day partner communications
- Manage the partner content delivery calendar
- Establish web3 best practices for sports teams/club partners
- Identify opportunities to improve information sharing with our partners and streamline the approval processes
- Collaborate cross-functionally to manage projects and get buy-in on new ideas
Our ideal candidate:
- Has outstanding relationship manager
- Is a professional with the ability to manage projects involving multiple teams
- Has advanced Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Is a professional with a proven track record of building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent strategist and project manager
- Is a world-class communicator who can inspire our partners
- Is a passionate sports fan
- Has at least 3+ years experience in sports or partnerships and 8+ years of total experience
- Understands the rigors and needs of a small team and startup environment
The skills we need:
- Strong project management skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly analyze data and make decisions based on it
- Strong empathy to understand the fan experience
- Knowledge and fandom of sports and the ability to hold your own in a conversation with the biggest fans on the planet
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet – the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more accessible and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies.
We have raised over $600M from leading and notable investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Coatue, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures (GV), Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others. Dapper Labs’ current studio partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.
Visit our website to learn even more about Dapper Labs, including information about benefits and perks.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The NFT Company