Director of User Acquisition (Growth)
NBA Top Shot caught lightning in a bottle, bringing in over one million users to the blockchain in a matter of months. We’re looking for a Head of User Acquisition to take our growth trajectory to the next level.
We're looking for an experienced UA leader who can bring a data-driven approach to scaling growth across omnichannel touchpoints. The ideal candidate has worked for D2C companies and has scaled their user base to the millions while keeping revenue goals in mind.
What you'll be working on:
- Own the strategy and P&L for paid media for NBA Top Shot and our other great products.
- Drive meaningful growth for a product that is in the early days of product-market fit.
- Keep costs efficient and in line with fluid CAC and other KPI targets.
- Work hand in hand with the Marketing, Creative and Data teams to help model omnichannel and IRL opportunities.
- Analyze and report performance KPIs. Work closely with the BI team to ensure sophisticated data analysis support.
- Work closely with the product teams to ensure goals alignment and update performance benchmarks.
- Establish lean structures, agile processes, and effective tooling to enable teams to build iteratively at high speed and quickly scale across multiple products.
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet – the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more accessible and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies.
We have raised over $600M from leading and notable investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Coatue, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures (GV), Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others. Dapper Labs’ current studio partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.
Visit our website to learn even more about Dapper Labs, including information about benefits and perks.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The NFT Company