Senior Product Marketing Manager
NBA Top Shot caught lightning in a bottle, bringing in over one million users to the blockchain in a matter of months. We’re looking for a PMM to take our growth trajectory to the next level.
Jobs to be done:
We're looking for an experienced Product Marketer who can bring a data-driven approach to scaling growth across omnichannel touchpoints. The ideal candidate has worked for D2C companies and has scaled their user base to the millions while keeping revenue goals in mind.
Location: Remote OK, traveling to Vancouver when needed.
Jobs to be done:
- Create marketing launch plans and participate in the go-to-market strategy to support product adoption.
- Create segmentation strategies that increase NFT and Crypto addressable audience as a whole.
- Develop messaging for new product releases that resonate with target audiences.
- Work closely with UX on testing customer flows based on various segments.
- Manage the development of marketing deliverables with internal and external creative and production teams.
- Create best practices for driving new users at various stages of a product’s life (beta, launch, general release, new season, etc.).
- Aggressively look for new opportunities and edges to drive more users to Top Shot.
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet – the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more accessible and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies.
We have raised over $600M from leading and notable investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Coatue, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures (GV), Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others. Dapper Labs’ current studio partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.
Visit our website to learn even more about Dapper Labs, including information about benefits and perks.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The NFT Company