Communications Lead, Content & Social
Are you a social media professional with a passion for NFTs and blockchain? We’re looking for a content creator and storyteller who can help us bring the Dapper Labs mission to life through content, copy and social.
This is a full-time position within our Communications team focusing our content strategy, including company blog and newsletter, and portfolio-wide social media strategy across Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok, and whatever comes next.
A little about us:
Dapper team members are humble and curious entrepreneurs, builders and tinkerers who share a passion for demystifying blockchain technology and tapping its potential to create change in the world. Our people are our greatest strength: our diverse crew flourishes in a distributed hierarchy where personal autonomy and professional growth are encouraged. We value our culture and our people above everything else. Regardless of where you came from, what you studied or who you used to work for, everyone here is a founder and no one fits in a box. We’re all driven by an insatiable thirst for learning, creating and shaping the landscape of blockchain entertainment in ways never before imaginable.
What You’ll Accomplish Here:
- Create and execute Dapper Lab’s social media strategy across our owned-channels, including blog pieces, social media posts, video and company newsletter.
- Create compelling, modern content that supports department goals across the company, including people & culture, recruiting, engineering, partnerships and more.
- Bring the Dapper Labs culture to life through storytelling, design and copy.
- Work in collaboration with our social media leads at NBA Top Shot, NFL All Day, UFC Strike and more.
- Develop and own strategy OKRs and analytics to drive results both short-term and long-term.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Is a world class communicator with excellent project and time management skills.
- Is an expert with hands-on social media marketing experience, from blogs to social channels.
- Can combine creativity and analytics to bring narratives to life.
- Understands the rigors and needs of a small team and startup environment.
- Gets that managing social media for a vibrant brand is not a 9 to 5 gig.
- Experience as a creator
- Experience with Photoshop and video editing software like Premiere and After Effects.
- Experience launching NFT projects
What you bring to the table:
- Experience working with large IPs managing social media channels.
- Strong brand voice skills, ability to become the brand, ability to add value to fans day-to-day life.
- Strong empathy to understand the developer, creator and fan experience and advocate on their behalf.
- Strong writing skills, ability to be concise.
- Desire to collaborate closely with other exceptionally-talented and hard-working Dapper team members.
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet – the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more accessible and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies.
We have raised over $600M from leading and notable investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Coatue, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures (GV), Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others. Dapper Labs’ current studio partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.
Visit our website to learn even more about Dapper Labs, including information about benefits and perks.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The NFT Company