Lead Data Analyst, Blockchain Ecosystem
We are building a world-class team of analysts at Dapper Labs with the mission of helping us drive growth and scale our business. Members of this team will partner company-wide to provide analysis and insights to drive impact across all facets of our company, embedding within the organization and working collaboratively to identify and tackle some of our most complex (and interesting) strategic and operational challenges.
As a member of the Flow Ecosystem team, you will be instrumental in shaping the future of Flow and the overall business. You will be a player / coach and will help hire and mentor members of the team and your projects. You will work directly with the Flow Ecosystem team and will partner with leaders across Dapper Labs.
A little about us:
Flow is the blockchain for builders and creators. Created by Dapper Labs, the team behind CryptoKitties, Flow blockchain is designed for a new generation of consumer apps, games, and the digital assets that power them. Flow helps developers build the kinds of applications people want to use, with a focus on consumer-friendly onboarding and the ability to handle mainstream scale.
The Flow Ecosystem team is an entrepreneurial collective of ecosystem and business architects, builders and developers who share a passion for blockchain technology and the new kinds of experiences it enables. Our people are our greatest strength, our community is our greatest asset. Our diverse team flourishes in a symbiotic environment where personal relationships and professional networks intersect and collaborate for a greater cause. We value our culture and community above all else; regardless of where you came from or what you studied, your role here will necessitate both a high level of creativity, systems thinking, and collaborative problem-solving.
Some of your initial responsibilities will include:
- Performing detailed research and analyses and building models to understand the web3 industry, competitive landscape, consumer behavior, and develop key insights that impact strategic decisions.
- Structuring, analyzing and making concrete recommendations to solve complex strategic and operational challenges.
- Defining, designing and introducing analytics processes and models to support strong decision-making companywide.
- Supporting cross-functional strategy and operational projects.
- Developing insight into our fast-evolving market(s) and distilling regularly for Dapper Labs leadership.
This role is for you if:
- You are highly analytical -- able to structure and dive deeply into strategic and operational problem spaces. You are able to distill and anchor on first principles.
- You are a strong communicator -- skilled at relaying complex topics across a variety of audiences (executive and peer-level, technical and non-technical). We are remote-first, so will place a premium on strong written communication skills.
- You are a natural collaborator -- able to build strong relationships, and skilled bringing teams together to drive impact
- You have a passion for solving tough problems and a desire to do whatever it takes to get things done -- strong ability to work effectively in a highly-dynamic environment is a huge plus.
A little about you:
- Experience in research and analytics work within research or investment management or a high-growth environment and dynamic industry - professional services experience preferred.
- Strong analytical skills with practical experience of turning data and analytics into actionable insights, using SQL, Tableau and at least one programming language (e.g. R, Python, Java, Ruby, Scala/Spark, or Perl).
- Professional experience working closely alongside engineering and business teams in blockchain and other Web3 technologies.
- Deep fascination with Web3 and want to help build the future of the internet.
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet – the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more accessible and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies.
We have raised over $600M from leading and notable investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Coatue, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures (GV), Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others. Dapper Labs’ current studio partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.
Visit our website to learn even more about Dapper Labs, including information about benefits and perks.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The NFT Company