Since 2019 Fantastec has been an industry leader with digital fan engagement technology using NFTs to capture sporting moments fans can cherish forever. As the first ever mobile-app capable of delivering authentic NFTs to a worldwide audience Fantastec SWAP took the sports sector by storm. Now with fans in more than 180 countries we are looking for a Community Manager to take our engagement with these fans to the next level.
Genuine sports fans love our NFTs as they keep them connected to their favourite sports, teams and players. Our NFTs allow fans to interact on a deeper level via play-to-enjoy activities such as quests, leaderboards and instant reward activities.
Our growing global community is therefore very important to us both today and in the future.
We now require a full-time Community Manager to engage and interact with our various constituents all over the world to help us stay as leaders within the sports NFT sector. Your Community Management skills will play a vital role in all of our commercial activities as we move forward with new products and partners.
We are looking for a proactive person that can lead these initiatives while also being adaptable to new trends and new community activities. You will be on the frontline with our fans every day to help grow, nurture and engage our communities. We require a self-starter who likes to come up with new ideas and see them through to their implementation, taking ownership of the entire process
- CONNECTING - Currently the SWAP’s Discord server is our main link with our most invested and active users of the SWAP platform. Engaging with users on a daily basis, planning & executing community events, continually addressing community feedback will be paramount to your success
- ANALYSIS - Tracking KPIs and Trends on Discord & Twitter to make reasonable recommendations for future product features and community activities will also be expected
- ENGAGEMENT - Setting aggressive growth and engagement goals for both Discord and Twitter communities while also investigating new platforms to engage with sports fans will be a constant for this role
- EDUCATING - Enlightening new fans about NFTs, SWAP’s features and helping them understand the product and how best to enjoy all of our unique features is crucial
- MODERATING - Monitor our social channels, ensuring they remain friendly and supportive while dealing with any issues promptly and in a helpful manner is a requirement
- COMMUNICATION - As a member of our Commercial Team you will also work closely with our tech and product teams to support a broader vision while also advising some of the biggest sports teams in the world how to educate their fanbase about NFTs
- 3-5 years of experience in online community building.
- Ability to introduce and moderate best practices or frameworks for community development and growth.
- Experience with community chat platforms, integrations and related tools (Discord, Twitter, forums).
- Have a high degree of end-user empathy and envision and understand how they will interact with a blockchain product or service and what will and won’t appeal to them.
- Experience in the NFT space is a plus.
- Be a part of the future of fan engagement technology
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- Friendly work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The best NFTs in sports featuring official NFTs from Real Madrid and other top clubs