Blockchain Engineer (Remote)
We are looking for a blockchain engineer comfortable writing smart contracts in Solidity and/or preferably Cadence(FLOW) and integrating them into frontend applications using technologies like web3.js/Flow FCL. This individual must be able to cooperate across workstreams and own their work from start-to-finish.
- 2 years experience building DApps on a major smart contract-based blockchain such as Ethereum or Flow
- Good understanding of the blockchain ecosystem including knowledge of virtual machines, smart contracts, blockchain architecture etc.
- Familiarity with API integrations and third-party services, and understanding the potential pitfalls
What you’ll be doing
- Working on Cadence (Flow) smart contracts
- Creating unique NFT experiences with music and brands
- Leading or co-leading development of a curated NFT platform
- Augmenting the platform's offering for NFTs including better integration between digital certificates and artwork NFTs and IRL events
- Collaborating with product, design and commercial colleagues in a cross-functional product team
- Building generative art projects
Bonus skills to have
- Building NFT and/or finance-based smart contracts
- Backend technologies including Next.js, Java and Spring Boot
- Different testing approaches such as unit, end to end, UI testing
- IPFS / NFT storage experience
- Security and cryptography experience
- A degree in computer science or a related field
Artists, musicians, gamers, nerds, moms, dads, engineers, designers, marketers, support. We created Sturdy Exchange to help people connect with artists and NFTs in meaningful real life ways. It's been amazing to help shape this emerging technology space for the better. Diversity and inclusiveness are a critical part of how we get to what's next. We believe that with diversity comes a better product, better decisions, and a better work environment. As we continue to grow, our values keep us dedicated to building a company that is representative of the world we live and play in.
Sturdy Exchange is an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting an inclusive work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We value diversity, inclusion, and aim to provide a sense of belonging for everyone.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
bringing integrity back to the internet