2D Concept Artist
We = Zeedz = Web3 + Gaming + Sustainability
Web3 is one of the most promising and fastest growing sectors in tech. Each day, new users and developers approach blockchain-powered experiences, which enable decentralisation and empower individuals. This job is an opportunity for you to gather experience and build knowledge in this new sector.
At Zeedz, our vision is to leverage this new technology for a deeper purpose. We combine web3, gaming and climate action to make a meaningful impact on society, working side-by-side with industry leaders like Dapper Labs, the creators of CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot.
Our main product is the first play-for-purpose game where players reduce global carbon emissions by collecting plant-inspired creatures: Zeedles. They grow with the real-world weather and live on Flow, an eco-friendly blockchain that is already home to millions of mainstream users.
Zeedz is based in Berlin, one of the world’s most vibrant and diverse places. It’s a fast growing centre for tech and web3, where you’ll be able to connect deeply with the community and ecosystem projects. But we’re also a remote-friendly company with the possibility to work both off and on location, and also fully remote. See our hiring page to understand what great things we offer.
We are looking for a 2D Artist with a passion for Art & Design to support our Zeedz Design Team in creating our new game that is currently in development.
We would love to meet you if you meet most of the following requirements:
- Portfolio showcasing 2D artwork with strong sense of design and rendering skills (Prop Design/ Character Design/ Environment Design/ Illustrations)
- Fundamental design skills (design & color theory, perspective, proportions, etc.)
- Great knowledge of Photoshop
- Able to pick up existing styles and draw according to a styleguide
- Willing to work in a team and give and take constructive feedback
- Passionate to create amazing art for Zeedz and be part of our Game Design Art team
- Bonus, but not a must: experience in designing for games, experience in working as a concept artist
Experience is always good but not a must as long as you´re looking for an opportunity to learn, work in a team and help us create amazing art for Zeedz!!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Grow the future.