Tibles - you know, like Collectibles - is a blockchain-enabled NFT collectibles ecosystem on a mission to make digital collecting as authentic and fulfilling as physical collecting. Built by a small team (<20) with over 10 years of experience in digital collectible services, Tibles is focused on building consumer-friendly, innovative and entertaining mobile apps that echo the social, trading, and identity-expressing dynamics of real-world collecting. The company is turbo-charged by already existing relationships with major IP-owners - for example, our first app, Seussibles!, is powered by a partnership with Dr Seuss Enterprises - and we’re backed by some of the top investors in the blockchain space, including Dapper Labs (the company behind NBA Top Shot and the Flow blockchain), Multicoin Capital, CoinFund and Warburg Serres. We’ve raised over $4m in investment capital, including a recent $3m round in December 2021.
We are now expanding our Community team, and are looking for an energetic Community Manager. This is a unique opportunity to join a well-positioned, fast growing startup on the ground floor, and serving as a key part of developing our brand voice, keeping our users happy, and helping build an essential team at a new company. You will be fully focused on community management and customer service, helping drive user engagement and retention. You will act as a fun, helpful and caring voice across our growing portfolio of apps dedicated to different fan passion areas, such as music, sports, comics, and more. You’ll also develop significant exposure to global entertainment brand partners and NFT markets, one of the most dynamic areas of tech and the basis for massive future upheavals in media and entertainment.
While Tibles is based in New York City, we offer the opportunity for remote-only or hybrid location work, and if you live out of town you’ll get to visit NYC throughout the year. We offer competitive wages, stock options, and health insurance. We have a results-only work environment and believe company culture and our business principles are as important as strategy.
Job responsibilities include:
- Manage day to day engagement with the Tibles’ community, answering questions, driving enthusiasm, managing problems for users, and helping coordinate NFT collection drops
- Moderate in-app community forums, Discord, Twitter and other social channels where our users congregate, acting as Tibles’ brand ambassador to the community
- Manage external partnerships with outsourced customer service related providers, such as Zendesk and ModSquad
- Write FAQ articles, blog posts and user emails to proactively address potential customer service issues
- Develop, publish and enforce community guidelines
- Serve as internal champion to integrate user needs into ongoing feature development in our apps by effectively capturing user pain points and translating them into product suggestions
- Effectively support Head of LiveOps, and collaborate successfully with a small team of producers, graphic designers and software engineers in a fast paced environment, moving around multiple projects as needed.
Ideal skill set
- Outstanding community management skills with 2-4 years of relevant experience (customer service, communications, or PR).
- Friendly and outgoing personality, passion for helping people, and strong interpersonal skills
- Outstanding writing skills, ability to help shape the Tibles brand voice, web3 “native” in terms of vocabulary, tone and sensibility
- Collectibles enthusiast, nerd culture aficionado, amazing comic / card / fashion / other collection
- Passion and curiosity about NFTs and/or digital collectibles. Blockchain experience is not necessary - we will teach you!
Tibles is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion both in the workplace and in our application process. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
You know, like collecTIBLES.