Senior Producer / Program Manager (UFC Strike)
We're looking for an experienced, organized, and versatile Senior Producer/Program Manager to help us deliver quality experiences for fight fans that will change the game (literally)!
The ideal candidate has a proven track record of bringing order and structure into teams that require it. They can break down big projects into digestible tasks, drive sprint planning, and keep the team on track. You always know the status of things and have a plan to mitigate risks.
A little about us:
Dapper Labs is the company behind CryptoKitties. Formed in February 2018, Dapper Labs was spun out of Axiom Zen to spread the benefits of decentralization through the power of play, fairness, and true ownership. Notable investors in Dapper Labs include Andreessen Horowitz, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures, Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others. CryptoKitties is the world’s most popular blockchain application outside of cryptocurrency exchanges.
What we’ll accomplish together:
- Implement a delivery practice that will hold stakeholders accountable to deliverables and timeframes
- Build ways to keep the teams productive, connected and motivated
- Foster creative and scalable production solutions, improving the quality of the product and efficiency of the team
- Work collaboratively with Marketing, Product Managers, Engineers, Designers, Analysts, and cross-functional teams to facilitate well planned and executed features
- Create a sustainable and repeatable process around the work that we do
A little about you:
- Considerable experience in Production (Delivery Lead) or Project/Program Management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to organize delivery workflows from initial concept to final release and post-release support
- Experience in leading teams utilizing Agile methodologies such as Scrum, to create an environment that iterates constantly
- Strong ability to manage stakeholders (at all levels) to ensure delivery stays on track
- Capable of wrapping your head around the challenges and opportunities inherent in blockchain technology
- Strong exposure and confidence in identifying and analyzing KPIs then providing action items to ensure the sustainability of your project and team
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Have an interest in combat sports (especially the UFC)
- Spreadsheet wizardry a plus
- Experience with Sport Games a plus
- Six Sigma / Manufacturing project management experience a plus
- Scrum certifications a plus
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet – the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more accessible and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies.
We have raised over $600M from leading and notable investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Coatue, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures (GV), Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others. Dapper Labs’ current studio partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.
Visit our website to learn even more about Dapper Labs, including information about benefits and perks.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The NFT Company