Graphic Designer (Contract)
Graphic Designer - Contract
Location: Boston-based Company, remote friendly
Jambb is breathing new life into the entertainment industry by seamlessly integrating next-gen blockchain technology into the lives of creators and their audiences. Our fan-focused platform features collectible moments, jokes, sets, specials, and memorabilia from household names and emerging talent. Engaged users will have the opportunity to interact directly with their comedy-crush or the rising superstar they've been collecting before the rest of the world catches on!
Excited by the prospect of solving big problems in the entertainment industry for passion-driven creators and comedians with some of the most cutting-edge technology in development today? Let’s talk!
Jambb is looking for a Graphic Designer (Contract) to join our team. Working hand-in-hand with our Marketing and Blockchain Innovation team, you will be responsible for bringing Jambb’s visual identity to life in 360. To be successful in this role, you will have a passion for design, posses the ability to technically execute through standard software (Creative Cloud), and be excited about being an essential member of a small team working to have an outsized impact. The ideal candidate will be a multi-disciplinary designer who can creatively problem solve using brand guidelines, industry best practices and softwares and inputs from current design trends.
Role & Responsibilities
- Manage the development of creative materials from conception through production - this might look like participation in creative brainstorming sessions or contributions to creative briefs
- Provide initial creative comps; develop new ideas from scratch and work to evolve each initiative strategically
- Oversee and direct the graphic design and production of high-quality marketing materials including (but not limited to): marketing collateral, email layouts & campaigns, proposal decks, company materials (signage, collateral, incentive materials), social media graphics, partnership branding, microsite wireframe and design, etc.
- Leverage brand guidelines to develop a range of creative deliverables and oversee quality control to ensure consistent presentation of brand identity
- Utilize best practices and metrics where possible, to provide internal clients with insight and recommendations on graphic design deliverables
You’ll report to our VP of Marketing and Blockchain Innovation and work closely with our Marketing and Jambb Studios teams to coordinate projects that affect the entire company and our vision.
Experience and Qualifications
An ideal applicant for this position will have:
- A creative digital portfolio demonstrating strong conceptual thinking and design skills including the nuances of typography, color, contrast, proportions and layout
- Progressive graphic design experience in developing clear and visually compelling campaigns, presentations and visual assets
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Cloud
- Strong attention to detail and project management skills to effectively prioritize and manage competing deliverables
- Effective verbal and written communication skills to facilitate smooth partnership with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience and comfort in wearing many hats - we are a small, but mighty team and seeking a true team player who is comfortable shifting between strategy and execution regularly
- Motion graphics experience a plus, but not required
- A passion for comedy and familiarity with Web3 a plus, but not required!
Jambb is an equal opportunity employer. There is no such thing as the “perfect” candidate. We want Jambb to be a place where everyone can grow and contribute. So whatever your background or however you identify, please apply for this position if it would light you up to do this work with us!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
NFT meets LOL