Senior Product Designer
Senior Product Designer
Location: Boston-based HQ, job fully remote
Jambb is looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our team. Working hand-in-hand with our Product and Engineering teams, you will be responsible for defining and translating our product requirements into intuitive and delightful user experiences. To be successful in this role, you will be grounded in functional design and have a sharp eye for composition and visual balance. The ideal candidate will be passionate about spotting and following the latest developments in visual and functional design to maximize user experience.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Work cross-functionally with developers, the product team, marketing, innovation and (of course!) our performers to bring the future of Jambb to life.
- Drive design strategy with experience-driven insights in e-commerce, Web3, and social media.
- Take initiative to develop a deep understanding of our users and create experiences that serve their voice.
- Create product concepts and build workflows, prototypes and wireframes to test and guide the development team through implementation.
- Break down complex ideas verbally and in written form to create shared understanding, build alignment and drive product decisions.
- Build and maintain a functional design system and component library to facilitate rapid prototyping and consistency across our products.
- Partner with our marketing, innovation and branding teams to carry our visual identity consistently throughout our products.
- Understand the technology that makes it all possible, and account for it in your designs.
- Collaborate with and support other designers to build our team culture and elevate our collective impact.
- Making Jambb look great, because an eye-catching set is part of the show!
You’ll report to our VP of Product, and work across our engineering, product, and marketing teams to coordinate projects that affect the entire company and our vision.
Experience and Qualifications:
An ideal applicant for this position will have
- 5+ years professional experience in user experience (UX) or product design roles, including experience participating in product strategy and ground-up design.
- Solid understanding of visual design including composition, typography, color and grid systems
- Experience or interest in the cryptocurrency and the decentralized economy space.
- Comfort with developing and conducting product research projects including leveraging surveys, interviews, and analytics to better understand product problems.
- Experience with toggling between strategic planning and brass-tacks execution to bring the strategy to life.
- A background in e-commerce, social media, Web3 technology, or similar spaces, or an interest in developing that experience.
- Familiarity with the Agile process, or a willingness to learn.
- Proven expertise and understanding of current design tools and technologies.
Jambb offers competitive salary plus equity. We also offer:
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible working hours and environment
- Remote-friendly tooling and teammates
- Your choice of computer equipment
- Regular company lunches and events (as soon as local regulations allow!)
- Parent/Caregiver positive, paid time-off approach
Most importantly, you will be part of a team that you’ll enjoy working with that expects your input and contributions from the moment you come on board. Be prepared to work hard and reap the rewards for it - everyone has a seat at the table.
Jambb is an equal opportunity employer. There is no such thing as the “perfect” candidate. We want Jambb to be a place where everyone can grow and contribute. So whatever your background or however you identify, please apply for this position if it would light you up to do this work with us!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
NFT meets LOL